Tata VSNL / Pathetic service and loss of money!

1 India Review updated:

The worst service EVER I have experiences in my life is that of TATA VSNL broadband connection. They do not know yet what the meaning of term "Customer" is. No body bothers to attend my issue of not having the internet connection for past 10 days. Authorities and technicians are equally bad at service and their crappy customer call center has no clue of whats going on...

The worst decision I have made in my life is that of taking their internet connection...

Comments

• Na
      11th of Sep, 2007
    Tata VSNL - Poor customer service
    India

I had made several call to tata vsnl internet service provider that I am not able to send my mails form Outlook Express. But they are not provide any solution on this regard rather I had send several feedback from there website but there is no reply form there side. Very poor service.

• Di
      14th of Sep, 2007

Watzzup just going through lot of blogs with ref to the matters related to the TATA indicom broadband consumers suffering and wanted to create a unified voice for all of us.

Hence you are requested to provide your vsnl/ tataindicom email id and user id complaint no. Please drop me a mail at my email id dinaaz10@gmail.com

• Kh
      14th of Sep, 2008

HI,
    This is Khan Touseef from Maharashtra Labour Welfare,
    MY problem is i cannot access mails any type its yahoo, gmail, rediff but i can access other web pages please kindly take some actions as my work is all on mails.
    Thanking you.