Tata uk / Selling condemn Tata Safari in the UK

1 44 Benskin RoadWatford, England, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 00447780654098

I have purchase one of the Tata Safari from UK. I have been informed many Indians live in UK advise this vehicle already rejected from India and performance pulling power very and suspension and it's supposed to be 4x4 it doesn't pulled and it's problem in the front and rear wheel and hence I have in past had problem in the diesel injector pumps was leaking, and power steering pumps was leaking under warrenty I have got it repaired and the rear hatch door want open from outside. I have been advise by tata motors uk Covnertry inform me that I have still warrenty to take it PMC motors in Pinner when I took it PMC informed me that somebody already had go on the rear door lock therefore we want touch it. in the end I have to open it from inside when I try to open the door from inside my pda mda mobile crystal display cracked I have lost £300.00 in the end I took internal panel look through the mechanisam one of the plastic linking hook was fallen but there is no clip to hold the hook I never seen in mylife the way custom panel interior panel full of staples pin very very ugly workman on the door interior panel. I am very disapointed shame to by Tata Motors in future. If I don't hear from you I will take this matter consumer service in UK selling rip off 4x4in UK one of the No1 Leading Richest Man Lucksmi Miittal crap cars and investor in leading reputable Jaguar & Rover car companies.

Ee

Comments

• Di
      14th of Aug, 2008

Are you seriously from Britain?!! Or living there?!!
    I didn’t understand anything you posted!!
    Have you considered going to a English tutor? Probably the dealer just didn’t understand when you narrated your problem OR you didn’t understand the dealer.
    Frankly, do consider the above suggestion before going to court; might save you some embarrassment.
    The Safari is the best selling 4x4 in India in the luxury segment.
    Yes, Indian 4x4s can’t compete with international ones. But, for the price you got it...its value for money...so please don’t go around opening panels you have no skill in fixing and go around noticing the 'staples'. What did you expect for the price you paid??...Carbon fiber moulded doors!!
    And by the way, Laxmi Mittal has got nothing to do with Tata Motors. Does the name Ratan Tata ring a bell?