TATA TeleServices / Refuse for refund of security deposit
I am a pco oprater i had a pco connection of tata (no:69443116) which has been surrendered by me to my distributor (kar-nit-technologies) on 27-10-2006 but i have not receive refund of my security deposit of rs 5000 i have been complaint many times at tata customer care.
After register these complaint their customer care executive said that in their records tata teleservices has received my ptb refund on 26-01-2007 from the distributer and i have received my refund in 48 hours but i have no response from ttl and when i go to my distributors office they said that they have no record of my refund i have also the receipt for surrender of the ptb (receipt no:35804 s no: mar 06-07 / 011 / ptb). Finally they strictly refuse to give me my security deposit.
Stay away from TATA TeleServices!
More TATA TeleServices Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them