Tata Sky — wrong commitments
I have purchased yesterday a Tata Sky Connection for Rs 2415 MRP at the rate of Rs 1900 from Mr Anurag Gupta - [protected], M/S Shivam Trading Co, Main Road, Jacobpura, Gurgaon. He and his employee committed that for the first month all channels (all music channels/all English channels) will be totally free with all services with HD, but after the today installation when I checked its recharge with only Rs 199 package. And now he is saying that only HD channels will be free. As per initial conversation as he committed that all channels will be free as per the package of Rs 550.
Now no any Englsih Channel, mostly music channels missed. Please suggest and guide what to do against this type of outlets. He is denying to further any proceeding.
Tata SKY ID - [protected]
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - poor service, customer care,
- Tata Sky - mismanagement in collecting monthly subscription
- Tata - tata indica vista ini 2011
- Tata Sky - channel change
- Tata Sky - fraudulent transaction on credit card