Tata Sky / service / not provided complete information

Hyderabad, India Review updated:

It's a fraudulent company. While I was called to TATA sky for new connection and I informed them for activation of south pack which costs ₹.230 p.m.
But the TATA sky company was activated HD service. After 1 month I called TATA sky service desk and I informed them to deactivate HD pack and just I want south pack. Then this people deactivated HD pack and cancelled all the HD channels but charged price for all the HD channels. And disconnected connection just after 1 week of bill pay instead of 1 month. When i called them then they replied as they charged the cost for HD channels. I really surprised when they cut all the HD channels how can they charge for HD channels.
REALLY THIS IS VERY BIG FRAUD COMPANY AND DOESN'T PROVIDE PROPER INFORMATION WHEN THEY ARE GIVING A NEW CONNECTION.

Pv
May 1, 2017

Comments

• La
      15th of May, 2017

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide an appropriate resolution.