Tata Sky / Pathetic and ignorant service

1 House N0: 54, Village Gangol Panditwari,Dehradun, India
Phone: 09897091578

Have sent the following mail to the Nodal Officer Tata Sky and no response even after 4 days...very disappointed with the company and its ignorant management & Employees.
Mail:

The one name that makes any Indian feel proud is TATA..

Unfortunately today it is a name that I think I should be ashamed of and brand it as a company that does not believe in providing service to its customers and treats them as just another number in its books.

For the last one month..my tata sky has not been functional. I have complained on three occasions 3, 11, 21st of April but to no avail. I have been assured of the engineer's visit, I have got the messages but have yet to see how one looks. An engineer had called after the second complaint but did not come. I had to follow up with him and finally after I gave him all the directions he is yet to reach. After the third complaint I got the message as usual with the time of visit but am still waiting.

It seems the company on the whole has rotted. Right from the management down to the executive level all have become complacent. How else can you explain that on one hand my problem persists and on the other you are shamelessly asking me to renew my subscription and making me pay for a job you did not do?

What makes things amusing is that you don't have the basic courtesy to even inquire through feed backs whether we are happy with the resolution of our problems.

Kindly look into the matter immediately and have may service restored or else I will be compelled to escalate this matter even higher and also approach the consumer redressal cell.
Thanking you.