Tata Skyfake charges and forced plan limits

My subscribe id of tata sky: [protected] . Tata sky now forcing customers and setting plan limits as per their wish without customer permission. On my account they set monthly limits without informing us and charging money accordingly. I recharged with 220/- monthly plan on 18th October 2018 from Tata sky guidelines only but they provided only 15 days service for this and DEACTIVATED my plan and not provided service for 30 days for which I paid for. After that I called customer service so it is very pathetic and fake all agents not provided help at all and asking me to wait as I have logged complaint for it. I am chasing it since a month now and no resolution provided.

I requested them to credit that amount to my Tata sky account as I am not benefitted for it so they simply deny and set 400/-plan limit on my account without my permission and asking me to recharge for that channels which I and my family do not watch at all. Why Tata sky become such a fake company where they are lutting money from customers and forcing them to plan as per tata sky wish not by customer.

If any help please contact me on [protected] and resolve the issue .

In