Tata Sky / Set top box not working

1 India Review updated:

I have been trying to contact Tata Sky helplines and Web site for last 15 days to lodge the complain about the non functioning digital set top box in vain. The local vendor refuses to attend to the complaint. Tata Group, true to their character, are proving that they have the worst customer service track record. May God bless Jaguar and Land Rovers.

Comments

• Hk
      23rd of Jun, 2008

I am using tata sky since begnining, My sub I D NO. is -1000042405. Some of the channels are coming in black & white. I complaint to local dealer at kota several times but it is regret to say that did not respond about 2 months. Few days back their person telephone that if you send the vehicle then he can come to see the problem which i refused, mean while tata sky disappeared totally. on conversion they said that my TVis faulty which is working alright on cable. your Jaipur dealer said that it is not in his scope. again after so many call, a persson arrived and replaced the power adopter. but origional problem he could not solved.KOTA office said to replace set up box without any reason. once again i request you to solve the problem otherwise i have to knock the door of national consumer court.pl give me comp.reg.no. --my contact no, 01475-233950
    mobile-9414377124
    add---- H-7/6, VIKRAM NAGAR, RAPS TOWN SHIP
    RAWATBHATA VIA KOTA-323306bde

• Dh
      2nd of Nov, 2008

i have 8 connection of tatasky at my residence out of that one set of box is not working long back & am trying hard to lodge the complaint on the tatasky helpline but no response Also sent mail on their web site on contact us coloumn but this effort is also gone into vein .

My subscriber ID numbers are 1003222120 & 1003221676

I want to register my strong lawful complaint

Dharam