Tata Sky / poor quality installation material usage
I belong to service industry and today I feel like Tata Sky has developed a great business strategy to get the money from customers by misleading them and offering a rat trap. I have lost all my patience and finally sharing my experience to avoid this pain for any readers. Not only there feedback or help desk is pathetic it seems they have nothing as After sales services. So friends before you get TATA sky installed be sure that you will get no service. I have about a dozen Tata Sky set up boxes in our building and currently just half of them are working balance has some or other problem running which has no place to address to or has a cost of repair even higher than installation chargers.
I feel cheated by Tata Sky since they used a low grade quality of cable during installation and now in few months time it has developed cracks which in turn has lead to moisture traveling from dish to the set up box, as a result everything is down. The company is charging Rs. 1800 for each new set up box plus additional charges for re-installing the low grade Cable. This problem has no solution and as non formally said by their attendant that this is a very common problem faced by customers.
I have even written to them but still awaiting reply. Oh! not to miss that my daily charge is running no matter even if these ppl take an year to fix the problem. Seriously, if you have opted for Tata Sky then i guess soon you will be writing on this message board as well.
Best of luck!!!
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - drop of channel package 
- Tata Sky - very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - dropping of channels 
- Tata Sky - dth
- Tata Sky - annual recharge / not providing annual recharged services excusing that annual recharge should be locked first
- Tata Sky - tata sky is not working issue almost 25 days
- Tata Sky - mismanagement in collecting monthly subscription
- Tata Sky - tons of excuses for not providing promised channels