Tata Sky / fooling customers

1 India Review updated:

Tata sky is not adding channels like Zee Talkies, Zee Sports, Zee Music, ETC (FTA on DD Direct).
When contacted the customer care they keep saying we are doing negotiations and those will be available on Tata Sky soon. Nothing has happened even after I am following it up for last 6 months.
I have also sent an email to Nodal Officer Pune but even he/she did not bother to reply back.
Wish we had the DTH interoperability in India.. I would have kicked off Tata Sky out of my home.

Comments

5th of May, 2008

Yeah.. This is true. Even I am facing the same issue.

• Ab
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Totally agree...I have relocated from Aurangabad to pune, wanted connection to be continued, customer care always engage or on auto response, customer care executive never turned up to attend my call from last 2 days.
    Worst people defaming name of Tatas...

• Hk
      7th of Jun, 2008

Tata sky sub. id No. 1000042405

Dear Sir,
    Rceiption of channel VIZ sony, star utsav, star plus, star one and reginol langugae channels are in black and white since last one week. All other channel receiption are good.
    When we unplug the tatasky connection and connect the cable connection all the channel are received in good condition means there is no problem in the TV set.
    You are requested to look into the matter.

• Am
      19th of Sep, 2008

dear sir,
    i am having a tatasky but marathi channel are less compairing to other dth service thats why i need to know that you will launch marathi channel for marathi film because we cant see the marathi film on channel that you have provided. if any tatasky engineers see this complaint pls have procedure for marathi channels & also add marathi songs chaanel especially
    add zee takiles for maharastrian people.

• Ra
      12th of Feb, 2009

When Zee Talkies, Zee Sports, Etc These Channel Include On Tata Sky

1st of Mar, 2009

I agree.. Even I am following up with Tata Sky for this. I got reply like we are linked with Star and not with Zee so its taking time to get channels. Tat was irritating so I asked that lady how much time you want 1 year .. 2 years etc.. but no answer. I think there are two possiblities.

1. Tata is no more willing to do the business and so trying their level best to spoil their name. or
    2. They are not able to afford any new channels now.

Regards,
    Chinmay

• Rk
      2nd of Oct, 2011

I need the new address of the TATA sky, which has been shifted from TBM santorium