Tata Sky / Deactivation of services despite paying all the amount

India Review updated:
I have brought the TATA SKY connection on 13 th october by paying all the charges through credit card i.e(Digicomp+installation+activation+warrenty) Total of Rs [protected]+1000) but after 15 days my service was disconnected saying that i have to use the 16 digit number on recharge voucher given with the TATA SKY Package.

firstly this has not been mentioned clrealy anywhere on the TATA SKY website nor any customer care representative told me about this during purchase of TATA sky

secondly at the time of insallation also engineer didnot handed over me the voucher which they say we have to use it for activation of TATA SKY service within 14 days of installtion.

If i ahve paid all the amount in advance then why i need to have the recharge voucher again to activate my service

Comments

Sa
  9th of Aug, 2008
I BOUGHT ONE TATA SKY JAN 2008.NOW MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED.I RECHARGE MY ACCOUNT THROUGH INTERNET AND ACTIVATE SUCCESFULLY.BUT MY RECIVER STILL SHOWING THAT UR ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED AND SHOWING "NO SIGNAL"
Jk
  9th of Aug, 2008
Sajan,

Only your name (SAJAN) is different but same feedback from my end too. This is worst service i never faced in any private sector. You will not find the customer service like this, .. I wasted more than Rs 30 to get the customer care excutive in the phone to make a complaint. This is scientific cheating by TATA group but rememeber they will not be in the market if the names gets spoilled. I thinking of going back to local cablewala, ..
Go
  14th of Apr, 2009
this is no cheating.. every service has a lousy character and seems like u confronted that chap.. neway they mention that for any enquiry related to installation .. i know that coz i had called them several times for varous details during my installation..

Tata Sky Logo Tata Sky
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

103 Reviews
Opposite Marthon Heights, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Kamagar Nagar Number 1, Elphinstone West, Century Mills, Lower Parel, Maharashtra
Mumbai