Tata Sky / Deactivation of services despite paying all the amount
I have brought the TATA SKY connection on 13 th october by paying all the charges through credit card i.e(Digicomp+installation+activation+warrenty) Total of Rs [protected]+1000) but after 15 days my service was disconnected saying that i have to use the 16 digit number on recharge voucher given with the TATA SKY Package.
firstly this has not been mentioned clrealy anywhere on the TATA SKY website nor any customer care representative told me about this during purchase of TATA sky
secondly at the time of insallation also engineer didnot handed over me the voucher which they say we have to use it for activation of TATA SKY service within 14 days of installtion.
If i ahve paid all the amount in advance then why i need to have the recharge voucher again to activate my service
More Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Sky - Faults & problems 
- Tata Sky - Drop of Channel Package 
- Tata Sky - Very very poor customer service! 
- Tata Sky - Solution for card lost 
- Tata Sky - DROPPING OF CHANNELS 
- Tata Sky - cheated in the name of ramadhan offer 786rs
- Tata Sky - tata sky service provider
- Tata Sky - wrong commitments
- Tata Sky - wrongly debited the account by rs 225/-
- Tata - tata south africa