Tata Sky / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

As mentioned in the earlier complaints TATASKY is very lethargic in including channels. Since they are very strict in disconnecting the service if the period is over, then they need to show the same kind of urgency in providing the channels also. I believe that they are cheating all the public in terms of giving commitment.

The worst part is that the inability shown by them to add even the free channel to the package like Raj TV, SS music.

Beware!

Comments

Gi
  25th of Jun, 2007

TATA SKY has a brand name and thats the reason why so many people have been mislead into buying it. I think it is the biggest trap to fall into. Due to the thundershowers and rain the tata sky box had stopped functioning and till today 1.e the 3rd day no one has come to see it nor have i received any call. The call center is in utter chaos and different timings regarding the technician's visit was given to me when inquired. This shows how poor their customer service is other than missing programs the TV has also got affected. I want to know who is going to take responsibility for all this.

Ha
  20th of Jul, 2007

I have bad experience with tata sky. Every time you recharge your deactivated account they take about 3/4 days time to authorize the digicard & in the meantime they are milking the consumer by prompt deduction of Rs 10 per day.
Inspite of several calls to help desk no action is taken.

I feel tata's who have such a reputation, should have spared this petty business, which is going to spoil their reputation.

Kr
  8th of Aug, 2007
Tata Walky - Poor service!
India

The sales executive convinced me with their new scheme, if we purchase 1 mobile with tata connection, we will get one tatawalky absolutely free so I order for the mobile. But I received two tata walky instead of mobile which he promised me to be delivered within 3 days after receiving tata walky. I have spoken to the customer care several times to disconnect both the walky but they said they cant disconnect both at one time. I order for want of mobile, which I didn't received instead I have to paid bills for both the tata walky which the sales executive promised that It will be free of cost where I have to pay for the mobile only. I hope they should take necessary action regarding this. Its bad reputation for the Company.

Pu
  10th of Aug, 2007

Tatasky has no chance to give sun channel and zee channel.

An
  27th of Aug, 2007

I have bad experience with Tata Sky. I Feel Tata's who have such a reputation should have spared this pretty business, which is going to spoil their reputation. I complained to tatasky associated about three months. But no one care this difficulties.

Su
  2nd of Sep, 2007

As far as i am concerned TATA SKY is good, but sorry folks your recharge system is BLOODY ###. It is hex to impossible to recharge using the net.

Vi
  10th of Sep, 2007

Their product quality is cheap, management intentions crooked, field staff dictatorial and sadist, I have 1+2 which i feel like throwing away on road, have asked them to take back everything and I don't even want a refund, they are not listening, the very sight of their product gives me high blood pressure.

An
  17th of Sep, 2007

Booked two digicomp for my house through helpline on saturday. At the time of booking these fellows told me that wait period for getting the hardware is 72 hrs. After contacting the helpline now they say I'd get the digicomp after 7 working days. Saturday and sunday being the holiday, they will consider my order from monday. In that case I'll get the hardware after 10 days. Now I canceled the order. I'll get my back in 15 days. Now I think I made a mistake by booking through helpline. It is better to get the hardware through local dealer because they'll always be interested in their customers not in the helpline customers.

In
  2nd of Oct, 2007

Tata Sky is a racist company have stopped relaying ETC PUNJABI Channel which carries LIVE GURBANI from Golden Temple, Amritsar for 6 hrs daily

Kr
  19th of Oct, 2007

Even I came across a very bad experience with Tata Sky. When we recharge after deactivation they take so long time to activate the account again and sometimes the whole amount recharged goes waste they just say that the account balance has got such and such amount in it but no activation takes place and they happily deduct 10 rupees per day. When I tried calling the so called customer care number, I waited for about 15 mins there was no one to answer the call but they say that the call is very important to them. I dont think they have got a customer service for them as the calls made is responded only by the recorded voice and no active persons attend the calls. I am fed up calling them for service.

Ra
  3rd of Nov, 2007

I have complaint so many times to tata sky regarding "No signal" problem, attended so many times but no solution. Whenever there is a change in weather... tata sky can't work and this is tata sky's technological problem. In rainy season i have lost at lease 6-8 hrs daily on no signal issue and still tata sky people not accepting there draw back. What to do. I want to make aware of this things to whole India...

Rajesh Bonde (9867640458).

Dr
  6th of Nov, 2007

Mr. Rajesh Bonde has properly described the no signal problem. I am a Tata sky owner myself and it is displaying no signal even in clear weather. Even the customer care service doesn't respond.

Sa
  9th of Nov, 2007

Hi,

We wish to appreciate your service rendered to the customers. I have purchased an instrument on 5th November 2007 and have registered with you for installation (ID NO: - 1009755347 dt., 5th November 2007). One of your customer have confirmed that It will be done on 7th November 2007 around 9.00am to 1 p.m .We waited till 12.00 noon and called the customer care personnel (Mr.Venkatesh) and spoke to him regarding the installation he said he has forwarded the message to concern department and same shall be done before 6.00 p.m on same day or 8th of November. Our official will call and confirm you the time. They haven’t called me till 8th November 2007.

Today 9th of November 2007 I called again to your customer care and spoke to Ms.Reeta regarding this she said our official will call before noon and install today. I didn’t receive any call till noon and spoke to your customer care official Mr.Srikumar about this delay he said today it will be done. I asked him for written communication he said there is no such written communication done by us but the thing will be done before 6.00 p.m. Hope at least by 6.00 p.m I receive a call from your official.

Customer care personnel they really care customer’s at high in air, when I asked them for time they said our official will call and shall give you time and we wont be able to say and in reply to my question on money back if it is not done today he said it is the dealing with out dealer you have to contact them not us. What a way treat customers.

We thank for your service rendered to us. Keep it up! This might help you people to develop your business in future as you keep time and committed to customers always.

Lo
  19th of Nov, 2007

Yes well said, Tatasky customer care sucks these days, I don't know why those people are sitting their if they don't really help their customers, they are rude and also not able to solve the problem.

Bh
  21st of Dec, 2007

Tata Sky Have Very poor Service

Bh
  21st of Dec, 2007

tata Sky dont have channels like Zee Sports, Zee Smile , Zee Premier and many More Zee Channels

Ha
  6th of Feb, 2008

New way to loot people.

Ji
  27th of May, 2008

we are regular viewer of tata sky, but from yesterday onwards we are not reciving indiavision news channel, plse let me know what is the issue, as a sucriber it is my right to know the issue, you are cheating the subscribers because we didnt know, why these channels are cancelled.dont ignore this complaint, reply soon.

Di
  29th of May, 2008

I am a tata sky costomer.My subscriber ID is 1012004220.i am staying at panvel in nandgaon.since last two weeks i am not recieving any channel .Frequently i called the service center almost 20 times.the reply is coming that the signal will come after 1 to 2 hours but it has not come for 2 weeks.kindly resolve this problem as it is coming 'tata sky digicard not authorised'.yesterday we recharged with a 500 rs coupon but i am not getting the signal yet.

thanking you,
waiting for your reply
dinkar

Pr
  1st of Jun, 2008

hopeless system of online recharge. neve the page opens up so that u may pay online. it is realy disgraceful when they have TCS like company with them and provide solutions to all.