TATA Safari Dicor EX / Change my TATA Safari Dicor Ex (RJ20-U-0811) or refund my Money within 3 days

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a TATA Safari Dicor Ex from Chambal Motors Pvt. Ltd., Kota limited on 7th March 2007, No. of TATA Safari Dicor Ex is RJ20-U-0811.

15 days ago from today date [protected]. I went to Jodhpur from my TATA Safari Dicor Ex and suddenly in between route it stopped and doesn’t start then I called some people for help they pushed the TATA Safari Dicor Ex and started.

On [protected] morning when I was going for my office from my TATA Safari Dicor Ex I tried to start it but it doesn’t start again .Then I make a call to Chambal motors and told my problem, they send 2-3 technicians to check the problem but they didn’t understand and push the car to start and it started, They charges 150rs from me and told me that” there was a minor problem which we have solved and your TATA Safari Dicor Ex is alright. Now you don’t have to worry anymore.”

But,

Today 10-12-2007 when I was going for my office at 9 ‘O’clock morning. I have a doubt in my mind if some problem arises with my TATA Safari Dicor Ex then what will I do., Because it is a great day for me, I have a deal of rs3500000 for my business purpose and the same problem occurs again with the TATA Safari Dicor Ex. This is very hurting situation for myself and which gave me mental stress, tensions. It is a mentally torching situation when I make a call to Chambal Motors on the spot at 9’o’ clock and told my problem once again, they sent workers at one o clock and they took TATA Safari Dicor Ex to workshop and respond to me that sir don’t take any tension, we will give your TATA Safari Dicor Ex at evening 8 ‘o’ clock after repairing.

When I went to workshop at 8’o’clock, they told me that “sir your TATA Safari Dicor Ex is alright, we have fixed the problem” .when I on the ignition the TATA Safari Dicor Ex does not start. Then I meet to Mr. Sandeep Kohli & Mr. Rajiv Kohli Owner of Chambal Motors, Kota, Rajasthan and tell him about my problem, He shouted very rudely that “When car will be repaired we will give you weather it takes one day or one year” and, he also told that “Our workers don’t have time to repair one vehicle and they would not give their whole time to one vehicle what u want to do u can do I Don’t Scare”.

Therefore, Sir I am requesting u that I am running a real-estate business in which about lakhs of rupees transactions take place every day. Because of my TATA Safari Dicor Ex problem I already loss more than 3500000rs and it affects on my business. So sir seeing my problem, please change my TATA Safari Dicor Ex or refund my money.

I have not received even 1% satisfaction from your side & for this harassment due to which I had suffered loss in my Business i need the MONEY BACK with all my expenses like registration, insurance, interior work etc or provide me a NEW TATA Safari Dicor Ex.

....... I don’t have anymore trust on this TATA Safari Dicor Ex (RJ20-U-0811) otherwise unwontedly I have go to consumer court and to news channels. So Sir this is my final request please change my TATA Safari Dicor Ex (RJ20-U-0811) or refund my money within 3 days otherwise, I have to take a serious action against TATA Motors.

Regards,

Subhash Bagri

A/19, Subhash colony, Kherali Phatak,

Kota, Rajasthan-324001

Cell # [protected], [protected]

E-mail : subhash.bagri@yahoo.com, subhash.bagri@gmail.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. TATA Safari Dicor
Search the Web

Comments

Pn
  7th of Apr, 2012

I bought TATA SAFARI (TN-28 AZ-3335) on 01-02-2008, service light is blowing rapidly, during that time RPM comes up&down, clurtch does not work, engine stops at times and runs automatically, lot of tinggering works of RUST, very poor suspension, non comfortable and low number of seats, heat comes inside through hand break lever. AC does not work continuously, electrical fuses burn rapidly, balljoints and ends are to be changed for every 20, 000km