Tata Photon Whiz / Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond

1 India Review updated:

18-11-2012
I'd been using Tata Photon Whiz for the past four months. It's disappointing to say that it frequently shows the connection problem as '18-11-2012
I'd been using Tata Photon Whiz for the past four months. It's disappointing to say that it frequently shows the connection problem as 'The Remote Computer Does not Respond' even when there is full signal. It was recharged on 02-11-2012 with Rs. 199 for 30 days(unlimited usage).
Assist me Please.
Modem Details
SR. No. : C[protected]
MDN : [protected]
Contact Address
Bibin Benny
[protected]
jeythadam@gmail.com

Comments

Kr
  17th of Sep, 2009
TATA Photon Whiz - Remote server Not Responding
College
India

Hi friends i am using Tata Photon whiz... from last three days it is giving server not responding messege and it is not connecting to the net.. what i have to do.. please provide me information

Hi
  6th of Aug, 2010
TATA Photon Whiz - Your Mobile Has been Awarded
India

Dear sir,
i have recieved the following message on 30/07/2010 that-"your mobile number awarded for 1, 000, 000.00 p. in 2010 yahoo/msn award. For more info contact Dr.Chris.
Emai:a_winamsn@hotmail.com
sir if it is true please send the details to my email id or my phone number other wise call me .
Mobile no.-9214336854
id-hilalchoudhary@ymail.com
Alam Choudhary

Ra
  7th of Aug, 2010

PLZ sent my claim.
other wise i will take action on u.
my contact no. 9983003339
pawan tanwar, rajasthan.
India,
soni_rajbkn@yahoo.com

20th of Nov, 2012

Hi Bibin,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Tata DOCOMO

Bi
  30th of Nov, 2012

the problem is not yet solved!
i'm using the modem in jharkhand. kindly publish/send me the recharge, validity and related things applicable in jharkhand.
its first recharge was on 12th july 2012.
i've recharging it with rs.199 per month.
it stopped working on 12th november 2012.
now the balance is rs 87

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME VALID INFORMATION

3rd of Dec, 2012

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Thanks and Regards
Tata DOCOMO.

Ka
  5th of Aug, 2013

I have tata photon plus having only sinal of whiz at mg office, but not conneting. Showing only "remote computer not responding". please help

12th of Aug, 2013

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
Tata DOCOMO.

So
  11th of Jun, 2014

my photon plus device shows " the remote computer did not respond".

i have already tried the AT+CRM=1 thing. still doesnt work. i need a solution to this vry urgently. the device number is 9231061158. my contact number would be 9051391456 alternatively 9801179231. email id : serene.soumi@gmail.com

kindly get back to me at the earliest. thank you.

Sh
  14th of Jun, 2014

Hello, I also need the solution very badly. Can any one help.

Ae
  19th of Jul, 2014

I bought Photon plus 10 GB prepaid device 3 days ago, it is activated but still not connecting, when i connect it says, 'The remote computer did not respond.' So what's the problem??

Photon docomo number (cdma) : 9242618607
alternate number : 7204801832 at the time of registration,
region : bengaluru, karnataka

the customer care number doesn't take these numbers, when i called 1800 266 0000. the intelligent representative told me its not their department (and the no is listed in the application)