Tata Photon / Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

I have purchased a Tata Photon Max Device with post-paid connection. My Photon No. is [protected].

In few days, I realized that they are not delivering that plan to me for which I am paying. I contact them and they said that I need to enhance my plan and budget to satisfy my need. I did the same but I didn't see any significant result. Finally, I have decided to quit from this suffering. And I talked to their executive to do the same. From here, they start doing mentally torturing me. They called me up and said..Sir, your bill is pending. Pay that as soon as possible. I said I have paid all the dues and already requested to terminate the connection one month before. They said...your connection is not terminated yet now...a monthly bill is generated (without any usage, they do so). Then I said ok, now tell me the way to get rid off from that. They said. We are sending our executive at your home..Please pay all your dues (which was generated without any usage) and he'll give you the service termination letter. I said..Ok, and I did the same..Paid 2000 for that and get the termination letter. After that, their executive call me every month and said..Sir, your bill is pending..I use to explain whole scenario and said to look into this matter. They said..Ok, we'll check out this and get back to you. But they never call me back. Finally, one day..a person called me up and he said that he is a lawyer of the company and tell me that the company has lodged a case against me..You have to present in the court by tomorrow. And if you didn't do that...your case will proceed and court will issue a summon against you..A said that if something happens like this...you won't be able to take any loan in the future, you'll not be able to study in abroad..and blah-blah..Then I said...look sir, I am a working man & I won't to get into all this. So, please tell me..what to do..he said..your file is in my hand and if you make the payment of Rs.2194 and I'll send the NOC right now at your email ID. I said, sir please let me allow one day..I'll send the service termination letter to you on your email ID. He said..I don't know anything..I'm not the employee of the company..I'm the lawyer...Rest is upto you..At that time, I just get blank and made the online payment of Rs. 2194 (Transc. ID MSPD2912530206 )..After all of this, this ### didn't stop here...When I cross check after all of this whether they terminate my connection or not..I get shocked, still my connection is alive and starts getting the mails of pending bills once again...Now, I am completely feeling that I have been cheated and looted by this fraud company. They have taken my hard earned money (approx. Rs.4194) from me..I'll never ever use any product of this company...!

Le
Dec 9, 2013

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Apr, 2011
    TATA Photon - NETWORK SINGNAL LOST IN DEVICE
    TATA PHOTON

Dear sir,

I HAVE PURCHASE A TATA PHOTON PLUS IN LAST MONTH . BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY DUE TO SINGNAL LOST IN PHOTON DEVICE. I AM ALSO REGISTER MANY COMPLAINS BUT NO ANY PERSON TAKE NECESSERY ACTION. MY PHOTON NO IS 9266924972 AND ACCOUNT NO. IS 908203991. I WANT THAT CHANGE MY PHOTON DEVICE.

13th of Apr, 2011

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

23rd of Apr, 2011

Dear Mr.Ravi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected]

• Rt
      1st of Jul, 2011
    TATA Photon - change of Tariff plan
    H.C.buildicon
    rtechdevelopers.com

I want to change by Tariff from unlimited plan to plan of Rs 500 please change the plan and send me confirmation mail.

1st of Jul, 2011

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

8th of Aug, 2012
    TATA Photon - They are doing Fraud
    Krisha Impex
    India

I have got one call from this company 'Krisha Impex'.. they told me that there are providing Tata photon prepaid modem worth of Rs.1000/- and 500 Rs. monthly.. with 3.1 Mbps surfing and downloading speed Unlimited.. but they gave me post paid and limited speed plan.. when I came to know about this I complained to Tata Photon Customer care, but they didn't took any action against them yet.