Tata Photon+ / Tata photon+ fooling customers

India Review updated:

I have bought a tata photin+ connection 2 months ago. I was promised a speed of upto 3.1mbps, which i never got.
I do not get even 100 kbps speed. I complained about this as many as 12 times but every time the engineer comes & says there is a network issue in your area & next month a next week a new tower is coming up for my area.
Since the last 15 days or so im not able to use the photon+ connection at all. It takes me 8 - 10 tries to login into the google homepage. I have sent as many as 3 mails to the customer support & to the nodal officer but in vain..
When contacted the helpline the people are rude, untrained & unprofessional. Some how i got the contact # of the nodal officer (No) but im not able to get in touch with the no everytime i call up the # an unprofessional person answers the call & says the no is busy in the meeting. Yesterday i tried calling every half an hour but each time the reply was the no is busy in a meeting
Is this the way tata functions?? It is actually a shame that such unprofessional people are working for indias most reliable brand the tata.
Please advice.
[protected]@respondez.com

Comments

• Pa
      11th of Aug, 2010
    Tata Photon+ - Inconvenience caused by customer care department
    India

I am facing the a problem from last 10 days. I have purahcsed a TATA Photon+ DATA DARD 2 months back. One day i found some network problem in the tata software after plugin & i complaint to customer care but no body come to see the problem after that i have called again & again one day a engineer came & take my Tata Photon + Data Card with him. He told me he is from a company by the name of Dynamics SCO-84-85, Top FloorSec-17, Chandigarh. i asked him there's a colobration between TATA's network & huwai's Hardware (DATA CARD) then why you came from a local company but he gives no answer to me. I asked him when i can get my data card problem resolved he said by the evening but still i didn't get back my TATA Card. one day i personally went to the dynamics but they again started giving me excuses. BAD SERVICE FROM TATA. If anybody can help me this out my account no. in TATA is 977311426 and my cell number is:+91-98722-55355

• Ri
      23rd of Apr, 2011
    Tata Photon+ - Bad connection
    India

acctnr.936659657 isnr.9207056114 name: Gogoi.
    I bought a Tata device in September 2017 in Dibrugarh, Assam. In the beginning the speed was so terrible slow but they took my complaints seriously. A rep from TATA visited me to help me to solve the problem. I changed from Vista>Windows7 and changed my Tata plan into the fastest connection. From January on I have to pay 4500>5500 Rps a month!! They told me I downloaded more than 15GB ...but are not able to give a specification of my use. These costs are 5 times !! Higher than in Europe where I do pay 1200Rps for a really fast and without any problems working internet connection and without any restriction of used GB. Last month, April 2017, problems are starting again. Phoning doesnt help as they do not pick up the phone. The connection is not stable. ON and OF all the time. Last night (10.00 pm>7.00 am) nothing at all. This morning it was stable from 8.00 till 10.00 am so I could send some mails. As I do have my own server in Europe I do need a 100% stable connection to send mail with Outlook or Mozella. If I want to see European television or listining to European radio I can only use the smallband (if available) broadcast. Nothing broadband!! Nothing speed!! Cheating is what they do.

23rd of Apr, 2011

Dear Mr.Gogoi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number 262078249. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in.

27th of Apr, 2011

Dear Mr.Gogoi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

• Fk
      16th of Jul, 2011
    Tata Photon+ - Very very low speed internet
    TATA PHOTON+
    tataphoton.com

Hi All,

Never purchase TATA PHOTON+, I bought it a month ago and was stunned by commitment they give before buying and the result I got after purchasing. On the web site its clearly shown that you get 3.1 Mpbs before bundled usage, and 155 Kbps after Bundled usage. But in reality, I got only 90 kbps inside Bundled usage and 15 kbps after bundled usage. This is hell of a lot of difference in what they have mentioned on their website. Also after calling customer care, they always give you Complaint number and nothing else, your speed will be same through out the process. Nothing happens. My heartily request to all you guys, please don't buy TATA PHOTON+ ever.

FAISAL KHATRI (Ac/No 9221116470)...one of the sorrowing user.

17th of Jul, 2011

Dear Mr. Faisal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

18th of Jul, 2011

Dear Ms. Faisal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, you need to visit your nearest Tata outlets to get the issue resolved..

• Ra
      6th of Jun, 2012
    Tata Photon+ - Misbehaved by tata photon employee
    Tata Photon+

Dear Concern,

I m rakesh purohit & i hv purchased a tata photon+. my tata photon+ no is 9212118351. i get a call from Vibha from tata photon+ from her mobile # +919212723331. she told me that sir i m not able to complete my target pls purchase tata photon from me so i purchase a tata photon+. she send a pesron at 7.30 pm at res address & i purchaesd tata photon+. after 3 days my device stop working than i called customer care & the response which a get from the exectuive Manoj sharma shocked me. he said ur service has been stopped bcoz ur "CREDIT VERIFICATION" FOUND NEGETIVE. i asked what is that & he said that we feel that u cant pay our bill so stopped ur service. i asked him how do u deciced that i m not able to make the payment? he said this is company processdure which i cant disclose. i asked who has given u the right to decide these things about customer. if u think i cant pay the amount than why u hv purchased me the device? i told him to return my money back but he refuse to return. he says if u want to return the device than u can do but we cant return the monry back. this behaviour from tata photon+ was very shocking. than i asked him to transfer the line to his senior than he put me on hold for 30 mins. this was also very shocking. after a long wait Mr Vishal (so called senior) came to line & told me that we r not able to trace ur address. i asked him that ur sales can easliy found my address but ur verification guys not able to do so? how is it possible?

he says ok i will send person tomorrow for verification. i told him very clearly that send person after 6.00 Pm bcoz i will not found in day time. he said that i cant do for that u need to call to mr shahid abbas bcoz he is verification head in delhi.

Than i called MR SHAHID ABBAS ON HIS MOBILE # +919212105842 BUT THEY RESPONE WHICH I GOT FROM MR SHAHID SHOCKED ME . HE SAID I THINK UR INTENTION IS NOT RIGHT & U WANT TO MISSUSE THIS DEVICE. THIS LINE SHOCKED ME & I TOLD HIM U CAN SEND PERSON AT MY OFFICE ADDRESS AS WELL & I CAN PROVIDE U ALL THE DETAILS.

BUT HOW CAN U RAISE A FINGURE ON CUSTOMER'S CHARACTER & WHO HAS GIVEN U RIGHT TO DO SO? IS THIS IS THE WAY U DEAL WITH UR CUSTOMER? I REALLY FEELING BAD AFTER THAT...

NOW I WANT TO TAKE SOME ACTION AGAIST MR SHAHID OR ELSE I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER ON HIGHER LEVEL.

HOPE U WILL DO THE NEEDFUL...

REGARDS

RAKESH PUROHIT
    +919971234220
    +918527253987

• Ta
      7th of Jun, 2012

Dear Rakesh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO

• Ri
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Tata Photon+ - Bad connection
    Tata
    tataphoton.com

I am using TATA photon+ from last one month and i am using plan 1100 monthly which is not applicable for unlimited uses, now i just got to know that they have launched the new unlimited plan which is for 900 Monthy. I have tried there customer service number so many times but they people hung up on me also there was a guy in customer care department he said that your plan have been changed into unlimited plan. Now i have just got the bill and what i have seen that my plan is still the same.

Yesterday i got the call from the billing agency, lady on the phone was asking for the bill when i asked her whats my account number so that i can login in the website and can inquire my self. She said that i will be gonna received the email in next hour, but till now nothing.