Tata Photon / Worst response, useless internet, bad customer care service and an irresponsible attitude of tata photon.

1 bandra mumbaiIndia Review updated:
Phone: 9717561879

Worst response, Useless Internet, Bad Customer Care Service and an Irresponsible Attitude of TATA Photon.

I am using Tata Photon [protected] from past three months. Sorry to say that I am using it, its just I am paying Rs 1100 per month for nothing. Anyways, In March 2011 I was really happy to see one of an Ad of Tata Photon;
“Tata Photo Mobile Broadband Service.
• 100% Cash – Back Offer
• Superior Indoor Connectivity
• Enhanced Signal Reception on the move
• Dedicated Spectrum for Data Services
• Speeds upto 3.1Mbps (downlink)”
I was in need of a mobile broadband with near about the same specifications, so I bought this device in Srinagar and the speed I was getting wasn’t more than 20 to 25KBPS while downloading or uploading any file. I thought J&K has not good connectivity and I didn’t complaint as I had to move to Delhi. But unfortunately in Delhi too I faced the same problem until 6th May when I was really shocked to see that I was not able even to get connect with internet. I contacted your customer care where I got a complaint number ([protected]) and a promise to resolve the issue ASAP. I had to call more than 10times to request for sending any Junior Engineer for resolution. Even I got three fake promises to stay at home as a JE will visit at my new residence in Delhi. After talking to Executive to Sr Executives and then to Supervisors, I got a visit one of a JE who tried to change the parameters from back end and told that in my area there is a lot of connectivity problem from past few months with thousands of customers. I am not talking about Far East Delhi. I am residing in South Delhi, just Behind IIT flyover and just right beside Select City Walk Mall. It is one of the expensive places to live in Delhi, just because we people want a better service from every company where we buy anything with a lot of hopes. And my flat is not underground or at the 100th floor as you blame on poor indoor connectivity. I am being promised everyday that my problem will be resolved by next day but it seems TATA Photon is a rapidly growing SCAM with a wrong information on BOX and in Ads. Even my complaint has been closed without any resolution. One of the C-Care called me up and told me that you are getting poor indoor connectivity issue so we recommend you to change your residence or change your place to outdoor. WOW!! What a resolution!!
By the end of this month I will be asked to pay Rs1100 for this amazing service and if I don’t pay, my number will be barred and then I will be asked to pay 1st and then to get the resolution for the problem. One of your most dedicated Team Leader/Supervisor Mr Kunal assured me that my problem will be resolved within 48 Hours but its been more than 72 Hours and the only resolution I got is an Email from your side that “Your problem has been solved and thank you for using our most ###ing services”.
If here in Khirki Extension more than 50 Customers has got Speed Booster Routers then why I can’t get it? Am I not paying for the services and that too at such a high cost? Am I being so soft to you? Am I being fooled to buy this device from you? Or am I not of your friend circle or of under your approach so that I can’t get the booster? Or you don’t bother if you lose a customer?
I do find the services of Tata Photon very poor and I think somewhere the complaints are not routed up the chain. There is so much publicity and hype created for the Tata Teleservices but what the system requires an ear for feedback.
I submit with all the concern in anticipation of receiving a valid response.
Umar Sidiqi
Ph: [protected]
umarsidiqi@gmail.com

Comments

• Cu
      20th of May, 2011

Dear Mr. Umar,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number 265210623. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

• Cu
      25th of May, 2011

Dear Mr. Umar,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Indicom.

• Um
      25th of May, 2011

I tried to call your JK Nodal Officer as well, and has been promised that it will be resolved in next two days. Then gotta call from someone one of your executive and has been again promised that I will be getting booster from your side to resolve the issue. I am just waiting for your resolution. I hope you do not want to put down your company's proud by giving me false hopes and promises.

Umar Sidiqi