Tata PCO Connection / Multiple connection problems!

I got a PCO connection from Tata Indicom and my number was [protected] in June end 2006. It is installed at Bathinda in Punjab. It gave problems right from the very beginning. First of all when I got the connection I was told that if there is more than Rs. 500 balance in account I can get validity extended by buying Rs. 100/- voucher. But when the time came I was told that Rs. 100/- vouchers has been discontinued and you can get the recharge voucher of Rs. 1100?- I refused than the dealer came to Rs. 500/- when I said that he is not honoring his promise he said I can get my balance back any time I want. After one month of discussions and talks at Bathinda cluster office and chandigarh office I got the Rs. 100/- voucher but by that time It was late by one month. My PCO was out of service for one month. My recharge was due on 26th July it actually came on 25th Aug. Next was due on 25th Sept and since I was out of station for few days, the connection got deactivated on 2nd Oct.2006 and at that time there was balance of Rs. 909/- in the account.

I contacted Tata Indicome dealer at bathinda to get the PCO disconnected and Get my money back was shocked to know that Tatas keep the balance money in deactivated PCOs account. I talked to Mr. Jindal at Bathinda Office, Mr Baljinder Singh at Chandigarh Office. Mr. Jindal listened to me but shown his inability to do anything. Mr. Baljinder Singh cut the call and his mobile was switched of for long time after that.

I contacted customer care and talked to Mr. Sanjay Singh. he again shown his inability to change policy matters. I asked him the number of highest office to who me I can contact his reply was that office is in Hydrabad and you cannot contact them. He never refused to give number but actually did not give also.

I visited Tata website contacted nodal officer at Chandigarh Mr. KK Gupta by e-mail. He replied once with the same answer that deactivated PCO account balance is gone for ever. I replied back and put some queries and he never replied back. I tried to contact him on Phone number [protected]. but the number is either no reply or busy with a massage that my call is important.

I do not know how much time it will take to get myself connected to anybody at top to whom I can talk and tell my situation before he takes action and I do not know when I will get my money back.
In That case i do not have any option but to put a dead line.

My request to Tata Indicom officials is that kindly make sure I get my payment by 7th Nov 2006. For any clarifications please contact me at following number or mail address.

Ja

Comments

• Ab
      13th of Nov, 2009

i agree that the company has no authority to keep money of PCO customer. if his phone gone to dactivated state.

I want to say one more thing that Tata is the only compan who never tell to the PCO owner about the grace period and by this the pco owner loss his account usually.