Tata Motors / tata venture's complaint
We would like to bring the following to your consideration:
• that we had purchased a tata venture chassis no. mat483562byc02658 engine no.275idi18oyys55620
Regn. no. up21aj4222 vide invoice no. vsb110253 dated 03, jun, 2011.
• that within a month of its purchase, shockers were not working properly & was very troublesome, folding seat on 2nd row was not working properly, ac of the car had developed some problem & stopped working properly there was earthing in electrical parts of the vehicle, car also had a dent at the time of delivery & meter reading of the vehicle at the time of delivery was 600 k. m.
• that these problems were reported to the authorized dealer viz. commercial motors & r. a. motors for several times through written communication dated 28.7.2011, 20.7.2013, 11.11.2013, 7.1.2014, 18.1.2014, 29.4.2014, 21.5.2014, 23.6.2014 & through emails dt. 21.2.15, 12.6.2015, 30.6.2015, 1.7.2015.
• that despite repairs undertaken by the commercial motors & r. a. motors the problem persisted and never rectified completely.
In view of the above, we hope that will appreciate our feelings of distress and disgust and request you to please intervene and suitably instruct your dealer m/s commercial motors, bareilly to put the car in right serviceable condition or replace the same. plz give my amount 5 lakh 32 thousand with intrest.
Thanking you in anticipation of your kind favour, sir.
dr. mohan lal khanna
More Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Motors - poor service and arrogant staff 
- Tata Motors - power steering pump failure 
- Tata Motors - customer service 
- Tata Motors - tafe reach ltd 
- Tata Motors - service and quality of product 
- Tata Motors - 2016 tata bolt 1.2 turbo petrol
- Tata Motors - workshop staff lack of service at tata germiston south africa
- Tata Motors - cracking dashboard / customer care
- Tata Motors - tata indica vista
- Tata Motors - no courtesy care while waiting a month for part (super ace tata bakkie used for business)