tata motors tata indigo / replacement or refund of money

India Review updated:
4.5
I Mr kiran Vasant Giri had bought a TATA INDIGO DICOR no (MH 04 DH 1234) I had a bad not bad but a experience of my life from Tata Moters Fortune i have not received even 1% satisfaction from your side & for this harassment due to which i had suffered loss in my Business i don't want replacement of car but i need the MONEY BACK with all my expenses like regristration, insurance,ac curies,interior work etc.......
I had given the car to TATA FORTUNE in Nehrul Branch to Mr ANIL BEHL MD of FORTUNE they had done the following experience as if they are inventing a new car.
1. Change of ENGINE
2. Chane of RADIATOR
3. Change of WIRING
THE CAR IS 45 days old 15 days it was with me and from last 30 days it is with MR ANIL BEHL for their experience and finally MR Anil is telling that "WE CANT DO MORE THAN THIS"..................
MIND ME I WANT MY MONEY BACK INCLUDING ALL MY EXPENSES OR ELSE I M REEDY TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT & NEWS(CONSUMER AWAJ ,NDTV, STAR NEWS,IBN,AAJ TAK ,ZEE NEWS,NEWS PAPER TIMES OF INDIA ,ECONOMIC TIMES,MID DAY ) 0R AT AN HIGHER AUTHORITY FOR THE SAME MIND ME I WILL KEEP MY WORDS.
IF I DONT GET THE CONFORMATION OF MONEY BACK ON OR BEFORE 7 DEC 2007 THEN WE WILL MEET IN COURT ..................
REGARDS ,
KIRAN VASANT GIRI
[protected].

Comments

Ss
  17th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
TO, THE CHAIRMAN OF TATA MOTERS i m not satisfied from tata moters because the members in tata they gives me a 1112turbo bus U.P.70AT3429 this vehicl is not runs more than 6month and more problems came out from the engien not a single macanice in workshop one time they hire a macanice from lucknow and after few months it bring trobul then i hand over the bus to tatamoters. PLEASE FULLFILL MY RECUIRMENT.regarding by . S.S. UPADHYAY MOBIL NO.9415237997,9839326108
Ja
  19th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had brought a TATA INDIGO XL in July 2007 from Wasan Motors - Chembur, From day 1 the car has been giving me problem. Even after writing mails to their service department, they don't even respond, I made a big mistake in buying a TATA car, for Last 15 Days I have been trying to get the car rectified, I have written for Replacement of the car.

Ph: 09324025967
  12th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was purches your companey vechical Tata Indica in the month of july2007.But i am not satisfied about my car.I given my car detail chessie no.600142ESZP80107 and my engine no.475IDIO5ESZP78155.My car having so many problemes i was change 4-5 spares in just six month.It is possible me for warrenty period but what about future.Now my cars tyer is crack.It is made by jk tyers.I was talk with your company authorise service center but they tell me you contact to jktyer dealer.So what can i do? I think it was my mistech i was purches tata vechical.I kindly request you that you people improve your quality of your all vechicals.Geniun request.Thank you very much.
An
  19th of Feb, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
SIR, I HAVE INDICA V2 .DL 4 C M 7443. MY CAR WAS BRAKE DOWN IN GRATER NOIDA. I CALLED UP TO NAWAB MOTERS, THEY CHANGE MY L/LOCK KIT SET .INVOICE DATE 16-5-07. AND THEN AGAIN MY CAR BRAKE DOWN IN JANAK PURI THEN I CALLED UP TO HIM MOTERS ,THYEY CHANGE SAME THING- L/LOCK KIT SET INVOICE DATE 04-08-07.THEN I TALKED TO MISS SULEKHA IN NAWAB MOTERS ,SHE DENY TO REPLACE OR REFUND. THEN I called on this no-- 0124-2805141 cutomer care Nitu Melhotra .she is also not taking care of my coplaint too. & I WANT REFUND OF MY LABER CHARGES TOO ,WHICH I PAID IN HIM MOTERS. LABER CHARGES ARE ALSO DIFFERENT IN BOTH TATA SERVICE CENTERS FOR L/LOCK KIT SET. 2ND YOUR STAFF CUSTOMER CAIR STEFF IS ALSO NOT TAKING CAIR OF CUSTOMERS THIS COMPLAINT IN NOV, NOW THIS MONTH IS FEB WATING FOR REPLY . IN 10 DAYS OTHERYS I WILL GO TO CONSUMER COURT.
Sh
  2nd of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I think tata knows very well how to make peoples fools and make money.
Bh
  11th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I alongwith my friend applied for ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT for our Tata Hyva 2516 tippers(4nos.) with Tata Motors Ltd. in May 2007 through local Tata Motors authorised service station at Mandi H.P.(M/s.Malhotra Indrustries).Payments of Rs. 80000-00(Rs60000-00andRs. 20000-00)were made in the shape of dd drawn in favour of Tata Motors Ltd Chandigarh.But as soon as the payments were credited with Tata Motors,we realised that we have been cheated because the terms and conditions as promised earlier started changing.Realised that we have been cheated we immeditely asked to cancel the AMC's.We were promised so and were told that we will get refund very soon.But now its almost ten months that we have not been able to get the refund.There is one Mr. Jain(092125-08122) at there Delhi office who have been promising for the last eight months that we will get refund very soon until last week he directed me to contact Mr.Prashant Pandita(092235-29379) at there Mumbai office.The reason stated by Mr. Jain was that he is not the right person to contact for.The problem with Mr. Prashant is that he never attends his phone.I wonder how Tata Motors has appointed these type of iresponssible persons at key positions.Mr.Jain at Delhi office could have told me to contact at there Mumbai office eight months back.He has wasted my precious time as well as personnel loss to me as till date i have not been able to get the refund.
Um
  16th of Mar, 2008
staring problem
Sh
  26th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have a Tata Indigo GLX. GJ06 - 1806. I am driving this car since more than an year now. I like the car except for if the first 6 months the Driver side rear view mirror (exterior) broke off with a simple twist of my hand and the worst part is i still cant get it fixed. My finding is that there is a metal pipe in the middle and that is broken.
I tried the keya motors Baroda and they said the part is not available and did their best to fix it. they said you have to buy a new one and it costs a bloody sum of 1500 Rs. thats damn costly.
The worst part is i wonder how can a metel pipe break.

Please replace me the mirror. And you cant charge me so much for that a mirror.

Regards
Shakil
Lo
  5th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My car no KA-04 C 1609. took accident i.e Divider Rided, Actually i left my car on 15th March & 29 th I Cleard all the documents to the Reliance Insurance."Mr.Daniel".But when i met Mr.Karthik (Customer Relation Manager) He said with in 4days. I will give you a delivery.But now if i am calling. "Not reachable"
I want to know when my car will be delivered to me.if this is the condition. How Manipal Motors work is going on in Bangalore.
Lo
  5th of Apr, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The work's are very Horrible in Manipal motors.
Ab
  18th of Apr, 2008
Hi,
I had purchased TATA INDIGO GLX a month back, the car is giving problem and i have sent the car to service station (Allahabad, UP). Its almost a week and the service station people are not taking care of it.

Could you please suggest any contact where i can submit my complaint in detail so that it can be taken care of.

Thanks,
TO,
The officer,
Tata motors.

respected sir,

subject:complaning about tyre duration of vechicle.
I had purachased tata indigo on the last year 0n 20.12.2006 on trichy VST MOTORS. i am servicing vechicle in RAVI@RAVI
authorising service station in THANJAVUR.The
TO,
The officer,
Tata motors.

respected sir,

subject:complaning about tyre duration of vechicle.
authorising service station in THANJAVUR.The
only 27000 km my vechicle has been running. i had lost three tyres due to improper company alignment the cost of three tyre was around rs 8000.The servicing center was take care of the vechicle each srevice i had pay rs2500 to rs3000. I want clear resolution for this problem.please check and take necessary steps for this problem.I want clear statement for this problem as soon as possible.I want replacement of tyres
yours faithfully,
k.seetharaman
Mu
  17th of Jun, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
601144CVZP29601. The car was purchased from……….. On March 2004. I was very happy till few months back to drive such a beautiful car and I have recommended to plenty of my friends to purchase the beautiful SEDAN. I have driven around 27000 Km. with perfect service on time.

Few weeks back I was shocked when the car was not taking pick up and very rough while driving. When I showed it to service station., I was shocked to know that fuel pump and clutch plate both are gone. Car is running like 20 years old car.

I had bought the car with the reputation of Mr. Rattan Tata. When a customer is buying Tata’s product he is rest assured about quality, but in my case it seems the dream is broken. I don’t understand how come a cars clutch and fuel pump can go in just 27000 Km driving.

We have earlier sent a fax regarding the same but have not received any response from your company. I do not think a prestigious and renownd company like yours would ignore its customer’s griefs.

You are requested to look into the matter and get my car rectified without any charges to avoid any further loss to you and me.

PLEASE DO YPUR BEST TO RECTIFY MY PROBLEM OR ELSE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GO TO THE CONSUMER COURT & NEWS(NDTV, STAR NEWS, IBN, AAJ TAK, ZEE NEWS AND NEWS PAPER TIMES OF INDIA, THE HINDU, ECONOMIC TIMES, MID DAY.

Mukesh Gupta
Sk
  25th of Aug, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have purchased Indigo LX Decor Chesis No.601453ASZP06577 Engine No.1.4 Decor 05ASZPO 1762 Dealer Code No.02780 Dt.3.4.2007 and Account Code 1-QCGCL9

Now there a trouble in my car engine from the beginning of 1st service i.e Mobile Oil Lekage. Car had been open twiced but still the problem exists. No. of complaints has been lodged through this mail but I have not received any postiive response as on today. If any action is not taken by you immediately I will force to take appropriate action under the law.

Your immediate action in this regard is highly solicited.

Regards

Ph: 0542-3297573
Mob-09868390032
  1st of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
harrassed to the core by TATA motors after buying Tata indigo marina dicor ...{The TOP model}... spending 6.5 lacs... but Tata loves to deliver the defective vehicles and thereafter doesn't bother the customer... They love to say TATA... after selling the vehicle... if this is the condition of a 6.5 lac customer just think bout the condition of those who'll go for NANO...feeling pity in advance...Now Mr. Ratan Tata has taken the responsibility of teaching JAGUAR motors the NATIONAL standards of customer care... MY ADVICE...spend more and go for betteer deals like MARUTI OR TOYOTA...
  1st of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If any body wanna buy any of the Tata cars PLEASE tell them don't just go for the name because of they being the manufacturers of Trucks since decades... TATA motors is not at all capable of making CARS of standard quality...they know the market tactics of manufacturing a low price vehicle and then later followed by a never ending the poorest of the service back up in order to encash by selling the spares agin and again... Isn't its better to buy a TOYOTA, MARUTI OR FORD vehicle; a bit costly but no harrassment of running every time to the SERVICE station...EVEN if atall any mishap these companies are of their words ...really caring for customers...I have three maruti vehicles...since many years... no problem... but tata screwed my happines in one day and then for another seven months with non availability of spares even in delhi...collectively among all the dealers... gave complaint to CNBC TV... pehredaar... they assured me ta take it as a story ... took my interview onphone... but these guys were also pressed or bought by the giant TATA GROUP... these guys stopped taking my case and even blocked my mail id... Mr. Ratan TATA is a real business man with a motive of just making money...or taking the hard earned money of the middle class indians... Mr. TATA you might be innocent if you are not aware of the fact that how much people in INDIA has been harrassed by your company...These experiences in india make me feel sometimes ashamed of being an ------...
Dr. Anuj Paul Maini
Ph. 09316256561
Any body can call me any time if wanna enquire bout my horrible experience with TATA'S...
CAREFUL INDIANS DON'T BE TOO INDIANS TO BUY TATA CAR...OTHERWISE READY FOR GETTING SCREWED
In
  7th of Feb, 2009
WHAT HAPPEN IF I REGISTER CONPLAIN IN UR WEB SITE.WHAT HELP IN UR SIDE ?
  1st of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
TATA... even if somebody gives you the TATA vehicle for free...take it at your own risk...if you have enough time to visit regularly to their service centers...also if you have lots of patience...

IMAGINE THE HARASSMENT TO A 6LAC CUSTOMER...WHAT WOULD BE THE CONDITION OF THE...CUSTOMERS OF NANO...??????????????????????? PITY...!!!

How much care TATA would do for a one lac vehicle customer...??????????????????????????

TATA in english means BYE BYE...that's what they really mean and follow...sell the vehicle and then say TATA...GREAT JOB...the INDIAN standards of CUSTOMER SERVICE...

Mr. RATAN TATA is just busy in just manufacturing and selling the cheap products...in the indian market...A GREAT INDIAN...cheating his own country and citizens...great job SIR...keep it up...

After NANO...any other waste product you are planning to fool the INDIANS...great market of fools ...

TATA motors is a big GIANT in INDIAN market...can buy even media...to stop any kind of complaints against him in the media too...that's why MEDIA is only there to promote the tata product...rather than the harassment to the customers...

CNBC claims to take these customers issue...but SORRY...sold out to TATA'S...

Dr. Anuj Paul Maini
So
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I Ms Sobharani Gangapalli had bought a TATA INDICA DICOR no (AP09 BR 0262)ON 31 MARCH 2008
I had a bad not bad but a experience of my life from Tata Moters CONCORD MOTORS i have not received even 1% satisfaction from your side & for this harassment due to which i had suffered loss in my Business i don't want replacement of car but i need the MONEY BACK with all my expenses like regristration, insurance, DIESEL DIFFERENCE, interior work CAB CHARGES WHEN MY CAR IS IN YOUR SERVICE CENTRE etc...
I had given the car to CONCORD MOTORS, KHAIRATABAD, HYDERABAD
THEY HAVE CHANGED INJECTORS 4 TIMES WITHIN WARRANTY
BUT EVERY TIME THEY HAVE TAKEN 10 DAYS
AT THAT PEROIOD I ENGSAGED TRAVELS FOR TRAVEL .
1. Change of ENGINE
2. Chane of RADIATOR
3. Change of WIRING
THE CAR IS ONE YEAR OLD
BUT IT IS WITH CONCORD MOTORS ALWAYS FOR REPAIRS

NOW IT IS WITH CONCORD MOTORS SINCE 5 DAYS, NOW THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY WANT TO CHANGE ENGINE

MIND ME I WANT MY MONEY BACK INCLUDING ALL MY EXPENSES OR ELSE I M READY TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT & NEWS(CONSUMER AWAJ, TV9, STAR NEWS, IBN, AAJ TAK, ZEE NEWS, NEWS PAPER TIMES OF INDIA, ECONOMIC TIMES, MID DAY ) 0R AT AN HIGHER AUTHORITY FOR THE SAME MIND ME I WILL KEEP MY WORDS.
IF I DONT GET THE CONFORMATION OF MONEY BACK ON OR BEFORE 7 DEC 2007 THEN WE WILL MEET IN THE COURT OF LAW...