Tata Motorsrefusal of punhing chass no on replaced broken chassis

My complaint
I,, deba prasad sarkar owner of tata sumo specio. I have purchase my vehicle in july 2000, my chassis was cracked, within warranty period. my complain code-ea31119, which was replaced by j m a stores ltd bokaro bihar on 03/09/2001 (job code-311000, chessis replacement). reg no of my sumo was br20p9999, e. n:497sp26ezz737268 and c. n:421055ezz91223. I was transfer to kolkata my new r. n of my sumo is now wb 20g0813. my sumo is due for fitness from barrack pore rto, kolkata. self has gone to rd motor for final check-up prior fitness, they found eng. no is alright but chass. no: is not punched during replacement on my chassis frame by jma stores ltd bokaro. I briefed all the details to the warranty manager mr ramesh singh, then he told me to wait, after approx '2'hr he advise to hand - over the sumo for service, rd motor will punch the chassis no on replaced frame & told service supervisor mr rajat to mention in service job card. next day when I went to for delivery of my sumo, they have started non co-operation & ignoring for punching the c. n: on my replaced chassis. this was not only shocking for me but even w/manager mr sanjeev sharma started twisting the matter in various ways. then I came to meet gm rd motor but he was not available, receptionist suggest me to contact tata motor's swadesh bhattachrya csm. I talked to him & briefed the details to him. he assured me that within 2/3 days he will do the needful for punching my chassis no on my chessis frame which was over looked by j m a stors ltd, bokaro bihar. since 02/02/2015 to till date even mr sadesh csm tata motor has not replied/informed/mail me back. now fitness of my sumo is due and rto barrack pore kolkata. verification of both eng no & cass. no is a part of fitness, engine no is ok but chass. no: is blank & plane, without the chassis no my sumo will be withheld /scrap/useless. I have paid the life time tax also & firs party insurance. kindly do the needful on priority to punch my chass. no on my chassis frame to avoid any penalty/complications.
Thanks & regards.
deba prasad sarkar. chief engg, ongcl.

Dp
Feb 07, 2015

Comments

• Kj
      Jul 29, 2010
    Tata Motors - Problem is with their telling lie, not standing up to their words, taking too much time for the service
    tatamotors.com

Problem is with their telling lie, not standing up to their words, taking too much time for the service. As an organization --Society motors is not imparting training to their employees to manage effectively.

• Pr
      Nov 09, 2013

ere complain ko 18 din ho gaya but tata moter ki or se koi responce nahi mil raha hai meri tata venture under warranty b.d. moters asansol main khari hai 20 dino se pls send me email id of crm or md my email id is chandan.[protected]@rediffmail.com