Tata Indicom Walky Prepaid / Home To Mobile Calling Cards / Connection conversion issue

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to Tata Indicom Delhi Circle, India:

Subject: Home to Mobile Calling Cards

I have purchased Tata Indicom walky prepaid in the month of Feburary,07. whose no- 65124855 under the scheme Rs. 1650 /= free talk time for two months after that I had to use Home to mobile plan . From April 1 I wanted to buy Home to mobile recharge card which is available Rs-250/ , Rs-450/ in the booklet and tata indicom websites links

I went all the true value shoppe first. I did not found this types of recharge cards available in south Delhi / west Delhi . Than I went main distributor at K- Block Lajpat Nager. He replied me these recharge cards are not available last six months. Some of the true value shoppe like Shop No. 4,,Plot No. E1, Hauz Khas, Hauz Khas, Bldg. No 6,New Friends Colony, 999/ 38, Kalkaji DDA Flat, Alakhnanda etc they replied me they did not sale this types of recharge cards but they read on the tata indicom scheme vouchers only.

Then I have visited to True value hubs at Sarita Vihar, New Friends colony and Cannught place. As a result I am not get the recharge card. I meet so many persons who have not get this kinds of recharge cards last six months.

Than I visited to Noida ( NCR) Tata Indicom Hub and shopee SHOP NO.22,BLOCK-I-25,SECTOR 12, NOIDA, G-10/11,Sector – 18. Recharge cards are also not available there. I have spent lot of amount to get recharge card Home to mobile.

Regards,
Anand Singh Rana.

Ph- [protected]

CC: THE TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
(next to Zakir Hussain College)
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
(Old Minto Road) mailto:trai@del2.vsnl.net.in

Comments

• Ak
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I have tata indicom walky prepaid lifetime connection. Before 3/4 months i had purchased a recharge coupon of Rs. 110 / - & in that coupon i got talktime about Rs. 90 /- (I don't know exact figure). Now I am searching that coupon but i am not getting it. 2/3 shoppers said that there was no such type of coupon.

• Sh
      18th of Dec, 2007

Hello,

Same case here. These 110 coupons are either not available or having 50 Rs talktime. These tata guys had changed their website info and displayed 50 Rs talktime only for Maharashtra
    and for all other states 97 Rs. (What a gratitude!)

But now the info has changed and talktaime shown is 97.9 Rs for 110 Coupons. But it seems that only info is changing and physically coupons are not supplied.

Please do something! Otherwise don't display that you have such coupons and don't misguide the people.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Shailendra

28th of May, 2008

This is regarding refund of my tata pco/std deposit, my tel no is 694349, and my a/c no is 202126447, esn no. 236a064c, equipment reyurn date 22/02/2007, your reciept seriel no B 89795, this is almost 15 months since i am calling at your local concern person, but i am not getting proper answer, they told me that refund will be come with in 15 days, know almost 15 months happend, your company such a good name TATA.i really disappoint and disturbed, where i have to go ? and with whome i shall contact in this regard. please do needful action whatever you can do .please do as soon as possible. THANKING YOU
    MY CELL NO. 98255 95441.