Tata Indicom/Walky Postpaid / New postpaid walky connection related

1 India Review updated:

I applied for Postpaid Walky connection on 30-Oct-07 at Harsh Enterprises-Sanpada which is authorised TataIndicom centre.
i paid an amount of 561. and CAF no is 2057613.

Till now i didn't recieve any verification call or any further information. I enquired at Customer care centre, they said they haven't recieved application with that no.

address of
authorised TataIndicom centre:
HARSH ENTERPRISES
H-2,Govinda Tower,Sector-24,opp.sanpada stn. Vashi,Navimumbai-400705

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Nov, 2007

I am facing the same problem with TATA Indicom to my surprise the true value hub at Salt lake city centre Kolkata is so ignorant about the customer and their money i paid them on 03/11/07 till date no news from their side.

• Di
      16th of Jul, 2008

dear sir madam

I applied for post paid connection as on july 14, 2008 with all require documents at your center Laxmi nagar (school block ). The Guy Mr kapil was there told me it will activate with in 24 hours but it was not activated, then i again went there but they are not respond me well . they misbehaved me . One guy MR Sairaj gave me his no and told till 9 o clock your mobile will activate, But nothing happen, Mr sairaj No is 9250938222. please give them manners through training section how deal with customers . Thanking you . dinesh singla 9810300103