Tata Indicom Walky / Non-refund of security deposit!
My mother-in-law was expired on 07/12/2007. She lived alone, so there is no need of phone after her death. My wife surrendered the tata indicom walky on 10/12/2007 at Tata Teleservices Ltd Showroom, Royapettah, Chennai. Whereas her account no. was [protected] and the telephone no. was [protected]. Now two months has passed away, they have not yet taken back the telephone instrument and also not refund the security deposit of Rs. 1000/-to me. Myself & my wife directly gone to Tata Indicom Office two times & gave complaint. They told us to clear the last month outstanding. So we paid the amount. But still date they have not taken any action in this matter.
Tata is a big cheater & their service is very very poor!
More Tata Indicom Walky Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them