Tata Indicom Walky / Non-refund of security deposit!

1 India Review updated:

My mother-in-law was expired on 07/12/2007. She lived alone, so there is no need of phone after her death. My wife surrendered the tata indicom walky on 10/12/2007 at Tata Teleservices Ltd Showroom, Royapettah, Chennai. Whereas her account no. was [protected] and the telephone no. was [protected]. Now two months has passed away, they have not yet taken back the telephone instrument and also not refund the security deposit of Rs. 1000/-to me. Myself & my wife directly gone to Tata Indicom Office two times & gave complaint. They told us to clear the last month outstanding. So we paid the amount. But still date they have not taken any action in this matter.

Tata is a big cheater & their service is very very poor!

Comments

• Ra
      5th of Oct, 2008

I surrendered my tata walky landline 5 months back and the instrument was taken back by tata tele services ltd. at 2-A Old Ishwar nagar, main mathura road new delhi on 24/7/08. My account no. was 200980644 and ph no. 01165491410. I have cleared all my bills and all the legal formalities. Since then nearly 3months have passed and I have not got my security deposit of Rs 1000. I have registered my complaint many times but till now no action has been taken.