Tata Indicom Walky-10 / Refund of security deposit rs.500/ against no- 9219411309
I was having a Tata indicom walky connection for which I have deposited Rs.500 as security deposit which was supposed to refunded after the deactivation of connection.
I requested to deactivate the connection on 20/12/06 and submitted handset (phone) at the dealer (Vashinavi Telecom, Bulandsaher, UP, India) which promised me to refund the security deposit within one month time.
almost 1.5 years have passed and I am still waiting for the refund of the security deposit to the company.
Please look into it and do the needful
More Tata Indicom Walky-10 Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them