[Resolved] Tata Indicom Postpaid Connection / My connection no ready

India Review updated:
1.65
Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your email dated 27/1/2008 regarding your TATA Indicom number.

As per your mail, we would request you to send your Application form number and date on which you have applied for the connection. So, that we can further process your request.

Should you require any further assistance, you can call us at 121 or write at customercare.delhi@tatatel.co.in

Thanks and Regards,

Customer Care

-------------------------------------------
From: SAMEER CHAUHAN[SMTP:SAMEER.1160@GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:03:24 AM
To: Customer Care Delhi
Subject: Re: Fw: for new tata post paid connection URGENT

Okey this is my final message ....................we applied you for a new tata mobile connection very long ago.......from very that time you have been irritating us ....

In your last reply you asked us to resubmit our documents.......notice it what i said "Resubmit DOCS."..........ok we did that .
we resubmitted all the required documents on Sunday (as asked by you)
Now I am asking you to tell me the exact date (take a note THE EXACT DATE) to final my connection ....on which date what time you are going to take actions & when we are going to get service .

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.
============================================================================================================================

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:

Resolution statement

Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jun 09, 2011
Dear Mr. Muhammad,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Indicom.

Comments

Ar
  18th of Feb, 2007

Tata Indicom Postpaid Connection - Delay in activation, very very poor customer service!
India

I have got Tata Indicom post paid connection several days ago. They told that it will get activated in 2 days time. But it is not yet activated.

I called up the customer service, really there is no other customer service as pathetic as this one. No one answered properly.

I wish Tata indicom customer base to go down, only then they will consider customers need.
Po
  10th of Mar, 2008
i want to adrees mobile no 9210276377
Pr
  14th of Mar, 2008
sir,
my postpoid no. 9212775439 .
Address D-1/94 Nand Nagri near mandoli chungi.
Plz re- verification for my doucment and early to start my. no.

thanking you.
Ni
  9th of May, 2008
Dear Sir,

This is for the reference of a query regarding activation of a new Tata postpaid connection no. - 09250927573. This mobile number was booked through Mittal Communication on the name of Nitin Kumar S/O Sh. Durga Prasad R/O F-2/376-377 Sultan puri New Delhi-110086.

The no mentioned above get activated on 29/04/2008 for only one day after the verification on 28/04/2008.But on 30/04/2008 I receive a call from Tata customer care, they tell that due to verification problem your no. has been deactivated. Then I request for the re-verification, they respond ok this will be done within 24 hours.
But it remain pending till date, due to this my phone no. don’t get active. Also regularly follow up for the same. Then I talk to Mr. Sanjeev (cell no.-9212700000), he commit me your no. will be activated in next 24 hours, but there is same response.

I deposit Rs.150 for the same.

Now tell me when my no. get activated and what I do for that as it’s take more than a week for activating a mobile no. How I trust for the best service of Tata Communication as they have no response for a simple activation of a new no. when all the proof are there and I call regularly follow up for the same.

Regard
Nitin Kumar
Relationship Manager
Ar
  8th of Jul, 2008
( reg:- activation postpaid mobile no.- 9250710965)
Dear tata indicom
i have already sent a mail regarding activation my Tata postpaid mobile connection no-9250710965, but not activate my mobile connection from 16-march-08 to till date
this is too much. when i do all formulties and pay RS.-600/00 then why i suffering, kindly take action and activate my postpaid mobile connection very urgent basis.
And confirm me on my mail id. this is too much...????/

Arabind Biswal
mobile no.- 011-26589882
Br
  12th of Nov, 2008
Dear Sir/Madem,

With due respect, i am brajesh kumar verma at present i am the customer of idea cellular. but due to bad network i want to switch over to
tata indicom or may be other. now this time my basacily use STD on tata indicom nomber.
kindely send me some sutable plan. at per the urgent basic.or asp.

Thanks Regard.
Brajesh
As
  21st of Nov, 2008
( reg:- activation postpaid mobile no.- 9211192111)
Dear tata indicom
i have regarding activation my Tata postpaid mobile connection no-9211192111, but not activate my mobile connection from 19-Nov-08 to till date
this is too much. when i do all formulties and pay RS.-600/- then why i suffering, kindly take action and activate my postpaid mobile connection very urgent basis.
And confirm me on my mail id. this is too much...????/
Ve
  27th of Nov, 2008
sir this is vijaybheem working in vertexsecurities we are using the tata telephone for vsat connection for our as nagar branch

our phone numberis 66411451/452/453 we for got the passward plz guide us to trace the pass ward
Pa
  25th of May, 2009
sir my name is pankaj rajpal from faridabad.
sir main tata ka postpaid cunnection chahta hoon 9212700100
ye number mujhe lena hai agar de sakte ho to bata do.
aapka bahut ahsaan hoga. mera contact number hai 9212367700
De
  2nd of Jun, 2009
Dear Sir /Mabdan

I am using the Tata indicom Post paid connction from the last 1.5 years and i had paid my bills on time regularly till date and given the Rs. 25000 as the individual payment for my connection.

ignoring this fact the tata have disconnected my connection today as i have already paid the bills.disconnection has trouble me a lot and resulted in to my financial loss .i feel i should disconnect my connection and switch to some other network.

i hope this feedback will be sufficient to loose your one customer which is benifiting you Rs . 20, 000 .00 annualy.

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Sharma
jss_deepak@yahoo.co.in
An
  12th of Jun, 2009
Hi
This is Anju from Narela.

I requested for the detailed bill in March on mail. But till today i did not receive that.

Then i asked for Hard copy but i did not get that also.

Request you to please address this issue on urgent basis.

Regards

New Delhi
An
  12th of Jun, 2009
Hi
This is Anju from Narela.

I requested for the detailed bill of JANUARY Month in March on mail. But till today i did not receive that.

Reference NO. Is :----- 172074833, 171756027, 167959145, 167277155, 167276845, 167137107, 167112931,

Anju
Sa
  24th of Jun, 2009
dear sir,
my name is sanjay halder my no is 03364517083
at last two night i try to surf internet but the connection is not working properly please give me some rebate of my uses of internet
Mu
  9th of Jun, 2011
dear sir,
i am a postpaid customer of tata indicom. the balance of my postpaid no is deducted when even i am not making a call. please correct this fault cause i am loosing my money without making a call

Tata Teleservices Logo Tata Teleservices