Tata Indicom Post Paid Connection / Pathetic services and false commitments

1 India Review updated:

I have taken this connection to talk to my parents who are staying in Delhi and they are also using TATA postpaid. I have taken a STD Lite pack through which I can talk to my parents @0.25 paise per minute. But as per their billing system, during the month I get charge @2.65 per minute, which is approx 10 times more, and I get the benefit of STD Lite pack on the day of generation of the bill. Because of this my usage go beyond the credit limit and my outgoing calls get barred.

Now i have got a new job that I make calls to customer care and visit Tata Indicom main office in Kormangla, Bangalore daily and they assure me that your calls will be reactivated, but...

I am feeling like a typical Indian that i can not do anything against this poor service. The TATA Indicom people do not take it as a serious matter and i am getting troubled because of this.

Comments

10th of Jun, 2007
    Tata Indicom Post Paid Connection - Cheater Tata Indicom and its dealer
    India

Cheater Tata Indicom and its Dealer

I have purchased the post paid connection on May 2007, through cash payment. Till now i will complaint online to tata Indicom but there is no any reply through tata indicom. Also the dealer that give me the connection is no not giving proper answer.

11th of Sep, 2007

I have also went through a nightmare experience with Tata Indicom in Bangalore. Their font-end staffs (and even worse is the middle management) are absolutely ignorant of and untrained in how to handle customers.

16th of Oct, 2007

I have bought a Tata postpaid connection app one month ago. But it is still not activated. I have a number of your office situated at Ganesh Nagar. I told my problem to them. After sum time they tell me that your id is not complete give us your water bill and 100 rs. I gave them and said I need this water bill back. They said that you will got it back after 2 days. But now they are not picking up my call. My owners are forcing me to return the bill. What is my mistake? Mr. Aryan gave me the number. My current no. is 09250235548.

tata postpaid forum no is: DL 00592648
    ESN/RUIM: A10000020815BB(80C0B52A)

16th of Oct, 2007

Im very upset from your Ganesh Nagar office. There no. is 01164590998.

• Pr
      2nd of Nov, 2007

My phone number is 65632691, its been bared at present. Because we have not paid the bill. The problem was we had one way speech from past 3 months and given lots of complaints and it was not rectified, so we had asked for detail bill through calling customer care and had been directly to Kormangala branch for the detail bill. But still now, no action is taken and we have not received the detailed bill. Please at least through this mail, I request you to solve the problem or we will disconnect the phone.

• Su
      14th of Dec, 2007
    Tata Indicom Post Paid Connection - complaint about bad signals for past one and a half year
    tata teleservices ltd
    India

This is SUMIT RAJPAL and my Tata No is 9212019555. I have been using this service for last 6 years. I have started facing the problem of bad or no signals at my office place from the last one and a half year. I have been constantly complaining about this at TATA Customer Care through mails, phone calls, letter etc; but they always kept giving me dates that your problem will be solved in march then April then august then December and now again they have given me the date of MARCH 2008.

I have changed my handset thrice, changed my T-Sim on COMPANY'S Customer care executive request; but of no use.

My last Complaint Number is 96587611, dated 12/10/2007 and Company's executive said to me that I will be given a discount on your next bill; this is the only solution, or you can do what you want.

I have been very much tired of writing mails to NODAL OFFICER, TATA TELESERVICES, DELHI. Now I will be going to higher authorities to complaining them about the negligence of my problem.

NOW I AM WRITING MY PROBLEM TO YOU.
    Waiting for reply.

Thanking you.

SUMIT RAJPAL

• Vi
      7th of Aug, 2008

i want know about my bill on internet . how can i see that? my account no. is 930807766 & Mobile no. is 9258044588
    thanking you

23rd of Sep, 2008

billing problem

• 92
      29th of Nov, 2009

Hi when i buy this connection you people says that it will lifetime free tata to tata all india.. Now i have received a letter from TATA that says my unlimited calls will be limited in std 2000 mins only why????
    what the [censored]ing off mean this. i buy this coz it was all india unlimited free and now after more than 1 yr you saying for limit 2000. why. i dont want this
    i want refund my all money i have paid from starting to this end . if you cant give unlimited service refund my all old. how can u change till i not allow for this. and i will put this complaint to all your higher authority also in consumer court.
    1st you says for life long and now you are saying for limit. this is very cheap act to sell your [censored]ing connection. if someone meet me i wanna really beat you all f*"**cking people. i need solution understand???
    you can contact 9911117805; 9212217805