Tata Indicom Landline Connection / Disconnection problems, lack of responsibility

1 India Review updated:

I have disconnected tata indicom landline connection 12 days before, when i went at that time those people told me they gonna disconnect it within 3 days but till now there is no response from those people they just wanna take money which i had deposited for std and isd connection and they want to take money as the monthly rental. Inspite of reminding them again and again these beggars r not responding anymore.

Comments

• Sc
      29th of May, 2007

My tata indicom line is dead for last 3 days i have lodged complain but there is no response to it. Even i feel that i should stop using Tata Indicom.

• Ka
      10th of Sep, 2007

REF: LET/3194/PP/2007 August 30, 2007

To,
    General Manager
    Tata Tele Services (Maharashtra) Ltd.
    Ispat House
    B. G. Kher Marg, Worli
    Mumbai – 400 018

Sub: Supply of New Wireless Landline System for Telephone no.

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that 1st August 2007 there was a fire in our office premises at the below mentioned address. The wireless Landline telephone system was spoiled due to the fire, hence we request you to supply a new wireless Landline telephone system against telephone no. 65133413. We also like to inform you that this telephone no 65133413 is absolutely not in use from August 1, 2007.

Please find enclosed a copy of Police complaint letter for the fire as your reference.

Your prompt action in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Our office address as follows,
    I. R. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT. LTD.
    EL-91, ELECTRONIC ZONE, TTC INDUSTRIAL AREA,
    MIDC, MAHAPE,
    NAVI MUMBAI – 400 710
    TEL: 27688817 / 27611228

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

For I. R. TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PVT. LTD.

PRANAB PURKAYASTHA