[Resolved] TATA Indicom / Excess deduction amount

1 G-2/31, Sector-15 Rohini DelhiDelhi, India Review updated:
Phone: 9213842857

It may be noted that tata docomo pre- paid cell connection having no. [protected] is being used by by me since 10 years. MRP Rs.113/- validity 90 days, all local & std mobile calls @ 1.3p/2seconds vide transaction id 10000 [protected] has been activated on 03.09.2014.
Since few days I am watching that you are deducting more amount of each call. recently on 23.10.2013 at 00:44 i made a call on phone no. [protected] for 00:04:34 hrs. i found that Rs. 7.50 has been deducted from my account, further again Rs. 6.00 has been deducted for duration 3.46 minutes on phone no. [protected].
Keeping in view of above you are requested to check all my call duration which deducted amount excess and intimate me along with the credit of unauthrizly deudected amount. y
Thanking You

Phone no. [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Apr 27, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] .

Thanking you
    Customer Care - Tata Indicom.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that RCV 76 provides cheaper ISD rates, please find below details of RCV 76..

MRP OF THE RCV 76.00

Customer care
    Tata Indicom

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jul 20, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2010

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We have confirmed from concerned department that the said VAS feature was activated by you through out bound dialing call received on 11-Jul-2010.

Hence, the deduction is correct.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Aug 25, 2010

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, which will assist us in doing the needful.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jun 23, 2011

Dear Mr. Sachin,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We have confirmed from concerned department, that our Junior Engineer visited your place and replaced the faulty instrument. Hence, the issue is resolved.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2011

Dear Mr. Asif,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail Id or your other alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Jul 27, 2011

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, you need to visit our nearest Tata Indicom office and submit a written request for cancellation after clearing your outstanding and unbilled usage amount.

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Feb 19, 2012

Dear Mr. Goyal,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as complaint number EMS0796092316, VAS service have been deactivated now there is no service activated in your connection number and there will not be any balance deduction.

For any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Ka
Oct 23, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      21st of Dec, 2006
    TATA Indicom - Indicom guys, you suck!
    India

The guys at the customer care are really rude! Their Welcome tunes service is a way of making fast money through us! I tried three times to activate the service and finally it got activated only after deducting more than a 100 rupees from my talktime. Then again they said first download and 15 days would be free but that too didn't happen. When I lodged a complaint, they just didn't do any thing about it! Indicom guys, U suck!

• Di
      29th of Dec, 2006
    TATA Indicom - Refusal to transfer the connection
    India

I have subscribed for a prepaid Tata Indicom Broadband connection. The subscription is for 6 months. But now when after 3 months I have changed my house & want the connection to be transferred to the new address but they are refusing to do that. Very poor service from TATA Indicom.

• Ab
      15th of May, 2007
    TATA Indicom - False promises
    India

I being a customer of Tata Indicom for years now never had such a problem as i m facing now. Actually the problem goes as theirs this guy from your service centre who calls up n tells me that he would cum n deliver me the debit card which would give me 3% discount on my billing. But apparently that guy hasn't turned up till now.

• Ka
      17th of May, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Internet is not installed on time

Re: TATA Indicom

I am Tata Indicom customer. We have taken connection newly for Internet. But, the internet is not installed. We need Internet urgently.

• Na
      21st of May, 2007

Stop using Tata indicom service...

• Za
      31st of May, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Problem with Prepaid Broad band connection
    India

I have taken Prepaid broadband connection last year and still i was not able to use it because that Connection is not been enabled. When i call Customer Care they will tell that their engineer will visit the place and till now no one has visited the place and now the package date is expired.

• Dr
      31st of May, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Receiving bill after canceling connection
    India

I am dr. dhanesh gupta taken connection frm TATA INDICOM due to some reason i remove this phone connection i already returned my tata phone instrument paid my bill also... but these people send bill regularly even i don't have connection.

• Um
      1st of Jun, 2007
    TATA Indicom - No repayment of my deposit!
    India

I have submitted a letter for termination of my landline service . So the tata indicom executives terminated the service but they told that my cheque will be sent to my residential address but it was not sent. I hold the telephone number91-0891-5597403.why the hell the indicom executives are being paid i don't understand. Even i have gone to the number of times but no use. S**t with the tata indicom.

15th of Jun, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Worst service ever!
    India

We have taken new service POST PAID, An Executive of Name MR RAMAN (9212561366). Came and took 600 on date 7/june frm My husband. Now that man is not responding, not picking the call... and till date the no is not been activated.
    They r just Making the public fool.

So TATA INDICOM GIVE THE WORST SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC!!!

22nd of Jun, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Harassment of customer
    India

As i am a existing customer of your esteemed company TATA indicom (Mobile). My numbers is 9219667667. As today my mobile no outgoing and incoming calls had been banned.

As already i had deposited my previous bills before the due dates no dues had been pending...

No satisfactory answer from your customer service staff.

• Vi
      25th of Jul, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Pathetic service and no connectivity!
    India

I believe Tata Indicom is the most pathetic Broadband service provider in India. I face frequent connection problem; there is no internet connection at my place from past 4-5 days. Each time i call Customer care they say that there is some Server problem. Their services are pathetic and their customer care is even worse. I think nobody should use tata Indicom broadband services.

• Ra
      31st of Jul, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Non Receipt of bills!
    India

I never received my bills after January 2007 from Tata Indicom. I am tired of raising several complaints. The courier services they are using are cheap ones like Jeet couriers and Quick mail solutions which do not even have address.

I am undergoing harassment from the people from time to time asking for money!!! - the payment.

Worthless service!!!

• Sr
      3rd of Aug, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Poor quality product!
    India

I recently got a Axesstel AXW P830 walky phone as I was lured by the FM feature it has and its sleek look. I have had lots of problems with this phone, it goes out of order often. Voice is not very clear. Call gets disconnected too often.

I really regret buying this handset!!!

• Mu
      7th of Aug, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Very poor customer care!
    India

I am an employee of TATA Group, I am a proud customer of TATA INDICOM CDMA, unfortunately my mobile has broken and I consulted with Nokia (partner) service center, they are saying that the panel is not available for this, come after 15 days. But it is very difficult to me with out a mobile even in single day.

When I tried to get more info from 121 they were saying that, we need to wait until the panel is available. People beware!

13th of Aug, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Tata Jesa naam wesi service
    India

Tata means bye bye in hindi and marathi. Its tata to service. The worst service provider in mobile as well as broadband. People Must do business if they are capable of doing it. I don't want to say anything else the name speaks itself.

• Av
      26th of Aug, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Validity period

Dear sir,
    My mobile no is 9226240769 . this validity in end . so please send in solapur cities tata indicom office address . i am paid in validity card money so please send address. and datails are validitys cards.

• Su
      4th of Sep, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Handset problem
    India

Hi, I am Tata indicom (Walky-prepaid) user. I have been using this, but now my set is not working properly.... and its been long time i have been facing this problem. I have tried to contact from where i have bought this but that shop is closed.... and also i m not able to contact your customer care people... I have no complaints with the service but the handset is not working fine...and i m facing problems.

7th of Sep, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Worst ISP provider on the face of Earth!
    India

I stay in Indiranagar HAL IInd stage, please dont even harbor thoughts of taking up a broadband connection with TATA indicom, they have pathetic service and speeds too... All your complaints fall to deaf ears... and a service personnel would never visit your place!!!

I terminated my connection after two months (my connection was up for 20 days)... Boycott tata indicom!!!

• Su
      20th of Sep, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Tata Indicom is the worst service provider in India!
    India

I have purchased a handset from Tata Indicom under corporate benefits on Aug 2007. I gifted it to my wife on Aug 4th on her Birthday. Since that day the phone is not working(activated). I called their customer care and corporate care, mailed them, faxed them but still the services on my phone are not restored.

Regards,
    Sumit Dhanda

• Pa
      21st of Sep, 2007
    TATA Indicom - Rechargeable coupon problem
    India

One time i got recharge coupon of tata indicom cell and when i feed that number for recharge then server said this is invalid coupon and after that i talked with customer care they all try try to make me convince after i didn't get positive result its too bad tata indicom.