Tata Indicom Calling Card / Calling cards is a fraud
I purchased two calling cards of Tata Indicom of Rs 100 each. When i tried to use those cards, i found its PIN number was incorrect. I called up customer care ( 12678) and lodged complaint on 19/01/2007 with complaint number 5755 but till now i have not got new PIN numbers as promised to me by customer care executives. Since then i have called up more than 15 times but i have not got any response from the company.
I personally feel these calling cards are totally Fraud of tata indicom company.
Please don't use it!
More Tata Indicom Calling Card Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Photon Whiz - Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond 
- [Resolved] Tata Indicom CDMA 1x Usb Modem - Complaint 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Tata indicom is a scam! 
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Poor customer service 
- Tata Indicom Walky / Prepaid Recharge Vouchers - 1120 / vouchers unavailable in the market! 
- TATA TeleServices - tata landline headset
- TATA Indicom - Cheating in bill rental
- TATA TeleServices - Fixed landline not working for past 5 days
- [Resolved] TATA Indicom - Excess deduction amount 
- Tata Photon - Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them