Tata Indicom Calling Card / Calling cards is a fraud

1 India Review updated:

I purchased two calling cards of Tata Indicom of Rs 100 each. When i tried to use those cards, i found its PIN number was incorrect. I called up customer care ( 12678) and lodged complaint on 19/01/2007 with complaint number 5755 but till now i have not got new PIN numbers as promised to me by customer care executives. Since then i have called up more than 15 times but i have not got any response from the company.

I personally feel these calling cards are totally Fraud of tata indicom company.

Please don't use it!

Comments

• Am
      8th of Oct, 2007
    TATA Indicom Calling Card - Poor service!
    India

I was using tata india calling card in starting it work properly but after a few days it causes problem in making a call saying that i cant call this number/or saying that dialed number does not exit or wrong. I got shocked when i dialed my pin code and the system told me that my account is deactivated. When i talk to customer support about my problem they toled me that my validity has been over and the grace period time has been changed to 7 days instead of 30 days. Now i feel that they make a fraud with all the customer like me to whom they do not inform about the changed garce period time.I have still 235 rupees in my account. When i purchased this card from tata indicom true value shop they told me clearly about validity and garce period time (in may 2007) but customer care executive told me that this change of grace period made after 20th april 2007. Now can anybody tell me why they misguide me about the information. now i am not able to talk to supervisors/managers as they are not available when i hold my phone for more than a hour. Now i feel that they looted me and other customers like me. STARTING EIGHT GIGITS OF MY PIN NO IS 82710739 can anybody help me in this regard. How can i get my account activate in order to get my previous balance and carry forward my account.

Beware people!

• Va
      31st of May, 2009

Simple2dial.com and Simple2call.com site's calling card are fraud. They don't mention their terms and conditions clearly. Don't buy this card. Their customer service sucks. Beware before putting your money in it.

12th of Jul, 2011

i want to business to your calling card. how do it.information me jamshedbhuian@yahoo.com