[Resolved] TATA Indicom / Why is tata indicom not in guwahati

1 India Review updated:

I want 2 use tata indicom but im in guwahati nd service not available there so i want the company should do something for it as it is also a part of India and want u to launch tata indicom there.

• Resolution statement

• Tata Teleservices Customer Care's Response, Dec 19, 2011

Dear Mr. Shrikanth,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata internet connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care,
    Tata Docomo.

Comments

• He
      11th of Jun, 2008

is there any office of tata indicom in guwahati?

4th of Jul, 2008

is tata indicom services available at guwahati

• Nr
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Hi
    Is there any employment oportunits for a me in Tata Indicome in Assam...
    My Edu. Qualification is Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engg(HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engg. & Technology, Jorhat-Assam).

20th of Sep, 2008

Tata indicom services will be available at guwahati ?

Is there any employment oportunits in Tata Indicome in Assam...?

• Bi
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Hi
    Is there any employment oportunits for a me in Tata Indicome in Assam
    My Edu. Qualification B.A.
    I have also work experience as mentaining MIS of Aircel & Vodafone...

bidyut

My cont. details
    bbtamuli@gmail.com
    Mobile no - 9854504303/9854072607

• Na
      29th of Sep, 2008

I am an MCA degree holder and I want to apply for any post for which I am eligible and my preffered job location is Assam and Other Assam

• La
      11th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please tell me when the Tata Indicom will launch in Assam (Guwahati)?

• Su
      17th of Oct, 2008

Is there any employment oportunits for me in Tata Indicome in Assam
    My Edu. Qualification, H.S. passed.

I have also work experience as Drishtee information center.

Dhekiajuli Ward No- 1, Sonitpur, Assam

• Bi
      17th of Oct, 2008

Is there any employment oportunits for me in Tata Indicome in Assam
    My Edu. Qualification, B.A, & DCS OF COMPUTER (APTECH)

I have also work experience as APTECH, MASTER TALLY ACADEMY & Drishtee information center.

Dhekiajuli Ward No- 1, Sonitpur, Assam
    Phone no- 9854222921

• Di
      26th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there any employment oportunits for me in Tata Indicome in Assam.My educational is B.SC IT(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY), H.S(SCIENCE STREAM).If there any kind of employment opportunity please inform me.

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Is there any employment oportunits in TATA Indicom
    in Any place of Assam .

I have submiting my RESUM below for your kind information .
    RESUM
    Name - Pallab Kumar Borah
    S/O - Nandeswar Borah
    Town- Lakhinagar, Khutikatia
    Nagaon(Assam)
    Ph/no- 9401010001

Educational qualification- (1) B. A. Pass from Guwahati University .
    (2) Doing DOEACC `A` level(Information Technology) from Tezpur Doeacc Center.
    (3) Completed 6 month ITES course from DOEACC center Tezpur.
    Work Expe- Working as a Sales Executive cum Computer Operator in BSNL Authorised Frenchisee Computer India Nagaon From 12 month.

• Su
      5th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there any employment oportunits for me in Tata Indicome in Guwahati, Assam.
    My Edu. Qualification, B.Com,

I have also work experience as Manager in Reliance Telecom Service Centre since last 2 years.

My Address.
    Six Mile, Near GNRC Hospital, Guwahati, Assam.
    Phone no- +919864449875

• Ut
      10th of Nov, 2008

I'm Utpal Kumar Phukan. I am Self Motivated and Hard working and responsible and Positive Attitude & Good communication skill Person and have good knowledge of working in professional environment . Having confidence in my accounts & computer working abilities . Four Years Accounting Experience in various Oganization.and I want to apply for the post of accounts in assam.

• Di
      8th of Mar, 2009

Dear sir/madam
    I am dibya jyoti from assam .my birth place is Dumunichiowki...near baihata chariali...the distance from ghuwahati is minimum 37kilometer.i have a tata indicome mobile ..but i cant use it due to network problem, so i want to know when your network will cover that area means Dumunichoki.Plz sir inform me in my mail id that is... dibya.apiit@gmail.com.

3rd of Dec, 2011

Dear sir/ Madam, I ( Shrikant M Raut) have buy the tata indicom internet connection in from TATA Indicom outlet at Noonmati, Guwahati, Assam - 781020 . outlet in August. But due to the poor connectivity they have not provided the TATA indicom internet conection. So I return that USB modem & mobile to your outlet, but till date I have not get my document & money back from the noonmati outlet. Pl look into the matter to get back my documents & money from the TATA Indicom outlet at Noonmati, Guwahati, Assam. Expecting the help & reply form TATA Indicom. My mail ID is - rautsm@yahoo.com

19th of Dec, 2011

Dear / Sir/ Madam Till date my compained is not get solve. Every time I go to your Noonmati, Guwahati outlet he have the answer that it will come within 2-3 day and this reply is since August when I return that USB modem & mobile. From your side only mail had come that "We trust your complaint, docket no: 391626, has been addressed to your complete satisfaction." and the complained is resolved but I am not getting my doccuments & money. This time expecting that you will positively look into the matter and get sove my complained. My mail ID is - rautsm@yahoo.com