TATA Indicom / Bad service and no customer support

1 India Review updated:

I want to highlight upon a issue that i am facing on my Tata Indicom A/cNo :- [protected]. In which i am holding 2 Numbers as follows

[protected]

[protected]

Suroor, on 6th of october some other persons payment of Rs. 1,400/- reflect in my account and the payment was throuh cheque the cheque was issued on Oriental Bank of Commerce cheque no 104283. I am not having a bank account in OBC. i am contiuning following up with your customer care executives that boss this cheque was not mine and i hadn't still done the payment. after that i had visit True Value Shop in sahara mall. On this concern i had discussed with them. They had told me to please clear the outstanding bill amount of previous month of Rs 821/-, i had done the payment on same day of Rs. 850/- (Recipt No.3083096).

But after that i am still not able to convience them that this is your fault and you had to sort out. I am totally pissed off with your bloody customer care support and Tata Indicom True Value Shops. Please drill some sense of humor in their mind that first listen to customer if he is wrong or wright

I had done hundred's of complaint in customer care , i had written a e-mail to Delhi Nodal Officer

Aneet Chacko, along with i had faxed in his office. but his skills of level is Zero. He don't even bother to reply my e-mail. if tried to reach his numer his number is always busy. i had given a feedback on your tata indicom website. but still no response

Boss, can you tell what is customer satisfaction................................................

I will recomment not to buy TATA indicom Connections

Comments

• Ri
      7th of Jul, 2008

dear sir,
    i buy tata indicom sim with cdma set (motorola E685) but when i insert sim card in handset then at once hand set locked.after this the set not start.i went to allahabad and lucknow service centre but no any responced i found.
    please solved my problem.
    thanking you.

• Ri
      7th of Jul, 2008

dear sir,
    please solved my problem.
    thanking you.

• Gi
      15th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    My self Girija Shankar Tiwari, I myself, my friends and my whole family are using your services since 2006. But now I'm facing a problem from SUPREM INFOTEL Pvt. Ltd. (Code-F006), Kalkaji, New Delhi. I've given Rs. 700.00 to one of the employe of Suprem Infotel Mr. Pankaj Yadav (mo-9212211825) for a post paid connection no-9212180588 (application no-DL01294638). The no was started in the very begining for two days only but after thatr the services of this no is blocked. The members of Suprem Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Akhiles( Sels Manager) saying we are not resposible for after sales services because your verification was negative but there is no verification was done at my home address. I'm working in HPGCL Faridabad which is Government organization.
    So, plz take care and revert me back the action taken against my problem.
    Thanks & Regards
    Mo-9212880855
    Email- girijashankartiwarics@rediffmail.com

• De
      20th of Jan, 2010

Yeah I Agree Aneet Chacko is a Real Snob i used to work with him at TATA Indicom Delhi.
    He just does not care about customer service, He only SERVICE's The WOMEN there...
    But that dosent change how the corporate world works I know that he Now Works for Reilance mobile. God Help those poor souls there.