TATA Indicom / Poor after sale service!

India Review updated:
My name is kuldeep sharma. I'd taken one tata prepaid connection with KYOCERA mobile handset in last dec'07. My handset is not working at all and when i tried to tell this to the my dealer in goes his response was very bad. He stated that we are not responsible for any malfunctions after sale. Then i searched for mobile service center i gave them my handset once and they returned me after two days saying that there is no problem in hand set. within 10 days i found that phone speaker was not working. I gave it back to them for service and i am now getting responses that spare is not available (Since last 10 days). Still waiting for there mercy. I will strongly recommend everybody NOT TO TAKE TATA SERVICES!!! VERY BAD!

A  27th of Feb, 2008 by
Respected Sir/Madam,

Bhavani.N here, I was taken Internet connection from Bommanahalli outlet, bangalore (Tata Indicom) since Feb 11th. This offer is within 24hrs i should get the internet connection,
But i was not able to access the internet for 1mins also still
I already registerted the complaint regard this through customer care & i got complient after that also my issue was not rectified, Also i tried many times to call customercare & went to bommanahalli outlet & Kormangala service Office daily ,They were not at all responding to this issues.
Bommanahalli outlet in bangalore is really bad service and they are spoiling tata indicom name

Tata Teleservices Logo Tata Teleservices