Tata Indica Xeta / Poor Service and Poor Product

1 India

Dear Sir/Madam

I had bought a new Tat indica xet GLS 2 months back.,
after 1st service the car was suddenly stuck in the middle of the road as there was a problem with the satrter box as diagonised by the service executive of Manipal Motors.

This happend on 27 April 2008 and the car was taken to the service station on 28 April, since then car is under repair.

There isnt any reply or the feedback by any of the service executive/heads from the service station even after many calls and personal visits.

They just ignore the customers request and arent giving good reception even if we call them on our own.

The response time taken by them is also high and they come up with some invalid reasons just to convinve the customers.

Finally they end up telling some silly stories which is really pathetic.
With this kind of experince which I am having, I have to say I made a bad decision to go for Tata Motors.
I always thought being an Indian brand your top priority would be "how to satisfy the customer", but sorry to say with my experince that is not the case.

I still have hope that this one of case and if I take this to top official like you, I would solved ASAP.

Looking forward to see some action from your end.

Also i am now thinking of returning back the car to the showroom, please suggest me on how to do it, as i feel there is no value for money.

Um