Tata Indica Xeta / Non issue of statutory documents relating to the vehicle

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a Tata Indica Xeta vehicle from Srinathji Motors, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (India) in June 2006. I got the vehicle fitted with CNG kit through the dealer itself. Since then, I am having to run from pillar to post for getting the documents from them required for getting the CNG endorsed on my vehicle's registration certificate. The dealer (Srinathji Motors) is asking me to contact the gas figment agency (Sri Mankar Gas Service) and vice versa.

In all of this, Tata Motors is playing a mute spectator. I have spoken to several people in Tata Motors - Mr.Himanshu, Mr.Akhilesh Goel, Mr.Karun Grover, but to no avail. Apart from lip service, they are unable to take out time to take up my issue with either of the parties.

I would like to mention that without the endorsement of the CNG kit on my vehicle's RC, my insurance remains invalid and I would have to bear the entire cost in case of any mishap.

My 11 emails to support@tatamotors.com, supportnorth@tatamotors.com and pcddelhi@tatamotors.com over the past 15 months have not even been acknowledged. It's a very sorry state of affairs where I am left to fend for himself while the company and the dealer are not bothered to look into the matter.

Comments

Sa
  26th of May, 2010

pLS UPDATE ON STATUS ...I WANT TO HELP U !