[Resolved] Tata Docomo / Pre-paid balance deducted

1 India Review updated:

I have had a TATA DOCOMO pre-paid connection for over a year now, but never has such a thing ever happened. Just when I was thinking I had the best connection around, came this bomb!

I have been calling the TATA DOCOMO customer care since the 17th of November 2010, when my phone displayed the message 'Sim registration failed'. When my connection was restored, I discovered to my horror, that my account balance which was in excess of Rs. 230 + a Rs. 48 internet pack had been reduced to 0!

Suffice to say I have called at least 8 times since then, and have been disconnected 4 times yesterday alone, and spent well over 2 hours on the phone with the incompetent folks at TATA DOCOMO.

NOW, after 8 conversations, and a waste of so much time, I have been 'requested' to wait till Thursday, which is 3 days away! Why on Earth should I when I have been nothing but patient for the last 5 days??!

TATA DOCOMO is good as long as nothing goes wrong with your connection. Once it does, though, Customer Service just refuses to take accountability for anything and asks the customers to bear the brunt even though its THEIR fault. Totally crappy! I will never, ever recommend TATA DOCOMO to ANYONE.

They had a fan, and they've sucessfully managed to convert me to a hater. Well, congratulations and I hope they rot in hell!

• Resolution statement

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2010

Dear ssmani26,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2010

Dear ssmani26,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Nov 24, 2010

Dear ssmani26,

One complaint has been registered GBL093960045 which would be resolved by 26-NOV-2010.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Mar 25, 2011

Dear Customer

We understand your concern and also the issue that you have faced with us. We apologize for this. We would like to request you to send us your concerned Tata DOCOMO number and exact location details, so that we can check out the best possible solution to resolve your issue on priority from our end. Rest assured it will be taken care. please send us your details on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com

Thanks and Regards,
    Tata DOCOMO.

Comments

• Ss
      22nd of Nov, 2010

My e-mail id is sangitasubramani@gmail.com and number is 9035152488. I hope to receive a response asap.

24th of Nov, 2010

Thanks. It has been 8 days and counting. How soon can I have it resolved?

25th of Nov, 2010

Thanks. Please remember there was over Rs. 230 in currency _ Rs. 48 internet pack.

28th of Nov, 2010

Well, it looks like TATA DOCOMO is not only deficient in service, but also, the biggest liars on the face of this planet. FYI, it is now the 28th of November, and the deadline that YOU had given me for resolution of this issue is long past. So admit that your assurance was a lie, that nothing can be done about it, and prepare to hear back from my lawyer.

• Nr
      25th of Mar, 2011

SCAMMING MONEY, SCAM, BAD SERVICE
    Tata Docomo is a fraud company. I have been using their SIM card since last four months and now during my visit back out of country, did not use for 2-3 weeks, All the balance drained. Again I recharged couple of 100 Rs, but to no avail, It did not appear and phone is still blocked, . Talked to dealer, customer service, they have no clues.

Beware TATA DOCOMO is scamming your money and recharge, it is very dangerous company. Besides they are technically very bad and in most of Bangalore, their signal is very poor.

These frauds must be avoided by all means. They just believe in taking away your money. and your phone will be barred and amount will disappear. In a matter of day I lost much of money after coming back from overseas.

TATA DOCOMO IS A SCAM, IT SUCKS, FULL OF THIEVES.

• Pr
      16th of Sep, 2011

Hi i completely agree with u guys. Even 'm using TATA DOCOMO from past 2years at beginning it was really good but later its like hell. I had recharged my no. on 24th of Aug, 2011 just two days later they deducted Rs. 26/- from my account. I have been calling them from 26th Oct, 2011 till today that is 16th Sep, 2011 and still i have not got the refund. Seriously they should feel ashamed.

21st of Mar, 2016

Dear sir my name is markandey kharwar my cell no is 7696272954 (tata docomo). On the date of 20.03.2016 my mobile balance is rs.50 but next i have check my balance but show balance is nill.I have complaint customer care executice and talk my problem but he says that this balance loss at the your part.One service activate on our mobile without my knowledge. But the company are cheat with me and no refund the my amount. Dear sir please help me .
    Thanking you,
    markandey kharwar
    7696272954 ( tata docomo)

23rd of Mar, 2016

dear sir my name is markandey kharwar. my mobile no is 7696272954 (tata docomo) on the date of 20.03.2016 06:14 pm the our service provider company tata docomo is cheat with the money of rs 50/. i have a complaint the customer care but his not give me reply he says me this is the your foult but i have not activate any service . but he cheat with me he is says. and a totly froud. sir please help me .

23rd of Mar, 2016