[Resolved] Tata Docomosim activation

Sir,

I purchased tata docomo postpaid sim card about 5 days ago and till now i am waiting for activation.

SIM NUMBER-
[protected]
Name- Sidaiyah V.R.
Bangalore

Please resole the issue at earliest.

• Resolution statement

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Sep 17, 2010

Dear SIDDAIAH V.R.,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Dec 10, 2010

Dear Nilesh Kulsange,
    We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Dec 11, 2010

Dear Nilesh Kulsange,
    We would like to inform you that your DOCOMO number [protected] was not activated. It has been activated from the date 10 Dec 2010 at 12:22 pm .

Tata DOCOMO.

Comments

• Ni
      Dec 09, 2010

Respected sir/madam
    my self nilesh bandupant kulsange. from yavatmal (vidharbha) maharastra pin code 445001 mobile no [protected]
    i am facing lot's of problem from your side.just because of your trustful brand name i am changing my cell no .
    i take your tata docomo sim card before 1 month and submitted all the document as well as complited all the formality.after8days your number start that time iam wating long time...
    your tata asm mr amol again block my number after 1month..again he ask me about document, this time i also again submited aal my document and complited all the formality yesterday dated 8/12/2010...11am in the morning but i am not getting result till time ...i am in the hospital, i am far away from my home.

sir plz tell me guidge me what can i do? shall i trust on your brand name called Tata Docomo
    plz start my service as early as possible...i dont have any another no plz waiting for your reply

thanku
    nilesh kulsange7276236999

• Kp
      Dec 21, 2010

i have purchase a docomo sim card on august. But upto now my sim card was not activated. My number is [protected]. Their people sold the sim card worth of 25/-. Why they are making people fools. Don't purchase this kind of sim card.

Sep 10, 2011

i have purchased docomo sim card but it is not activated my number is [protected]

• Ra
      Oct 31, 2014

Hi I bought a new sim card a couple of days back but it is still not activated. My number is [protected].