[Resolved] Tata Docomo / SIM locked and PUK blocked

2 India Review updated:

I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card in my motorola mobile by going to the "Lock SIM" option of Security Settings. But after giving the right PUK 10 times, 10 attemps were shown and the SIM got blocked. I cannot open the SIM.

• Resolution statement

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2010

Hi Mamta kala, Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem...

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jun 29, 2010

Hi Ishadip Deb,

Please provide us your Tata DOCOMO number so that we can resolve your problem... We also recommend you to visit your nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock your SIM Card...

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Mar 09, 2011

Dear Arvind,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2011

Dear Arvind,

We are tried to contact you but unable to contact you. We request you to kindly visit the nearest Docomo outlet for further actions as the number can only be barred after the Security check.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, May 23, 2011

Hi Ram,

The PUK code for your number is 60937741.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2011

Hi Vignesh,

Kindly note down the PUK code for the mobile number 7411443276 is 34212061.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2012

Hi Murugan,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID on social@tatadocomomarketing.com so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7Live Chat Support to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2012

Hi Shiva,

Your issue has been resolved, Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2012

Dear Rohit,

We would like to inform you that the PUK code for the number is 16030887 and the default PIN is 0000.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2013

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2013

Dear Jayalakshmi,

We called You on 9030114739 but the same was not reachable. Kindly informing you that the PUK1 code for the number is 67343524 and PUK2 code is 1234. If the SIM is not unlocked with the mentioned information then kindly request you to visit the outlet for better assistance.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jul 01, 2013

Dear Customer,

Please visit any of our nearest Tata DOCOMO outlet or call our customer service number 121 in this regard.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jul 01, 2013

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

• Tata Docomo Customer Care's Response, Jun 15, 2016

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding recharge related. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was not reachable.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, your recharge for Rs. 149/- on 28/07/13 has been successful. Please be informed that as you have done recharge for Rs. 56/- pack, your previous benefits have been lapsed. Hence, we are unable to process your request for refund.

However, we request you to provide your alternate contact number to contact you.

Dear Customer,

As per our discussion, we would like to inform you that as of now, no offers are applicable.
    Kindly note that currently SMS pack is active on your number and the same is valid till 11/09/13.

Dear Mr. Keshav,

We tried to speak to you personally, to understand your concerns regarding slow speed. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was disconnected.

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding speed has been registered vide docket number 370424777 and expected resolution by 07-JUL-2013 11:49 hrs.

Dear Customer,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number 7696118883 to understand your concern regarding the billing. However, we were unable to contact you since the call was not answered.

We would like to inform you that roaming and rent free is not applicable for the number. However, an adjustment of Rs. 1000.01/- has already been made in the account. However, we request you to kindly revert at listen@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

Customer Care,
    TATA DOCOMO.

Dear Anupam,

We request you to kindly revert us with the follow details to listen@tatadocomo.com in order to assist you better on your complaint. 1. 14xdigit transaction number (for e.g. MABC1234567890) 2. Web site through which the payment was initiated. 3. Name of your bank (which was debited). 4. Dt. of Recharge: 5. Amount of recharge: 6. Any other detail that you would have provided at the time of transaction. 7. Bank statement:

Hi Shridhar Pillay,

This is to inform that the charges have been levied correctly as per the tariff applicable on your number for the java game download.

Hi SHASHI,

We have sent your complaint to our team very soon it will be resolved. We are working according to our customer & market requirements only.

Comments

30th of May, 2010

Logged complaint for out going calls on 25/05/10 till yet no action have been taken.

• Es
      24th of Jul, 2010

can I have the PUK code please

20th of Sep, 2010

Hi Ravindra vishwakarma,

Please provide us myTata Docomo nomber 8976497928. so that we can resolve my problem...We also recommed you to visit nearest Tata DOCOMO gallery to unlock my SIM CARD NO89910391210018359949.

can I have the PUK code please

• So
      27th of Apr, 2011

my sim locked of puk code

9th of May, 2011

i want my puk code
    of number 8793810790

• Ab
      25th of May, 2011
    Tata Docomo - Tata Docomo cheating people
    Tata Docomo
    India

When my tariff plan was over I was charged for sms. So I called the customer care for activating a sms pack since my call rate was same. It said recharge with 24Rs and get unlimited local and sms national sms for one month. So I recharged my no with 24Rs. Even after that my amount was deducted. When I again called the customer care they said its rate cutter. THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. If you are in Karnataka, India u dial 121 and select 2 and then 1 and then 2. It will tell u to recharge with 24rs and get unlimited local and national sms free for 1 month. And their customer care service is so much dissatisfying. Till now i was not yet addressed regarding the people. They MUST STOP CHEATING CUSTOMERS by PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. I hope they will address me soon even though i know its not possible as they least care their customers.
    +918123181744

31st of May, 2011

NAME: sarwat hussain
    (sarwathussain2009@gmail.com)

Subject: Enquiry for tower installation at Moradabad Distt.(U.P.)

Dear Sir,

We Would like to know about the installation of mobile tower. Actually i have a plot of about 3000 Sq Meter at Moradabad - Nainital Highway, and i want to get the mobile tower installed on this land if you are interested for the same.
    The necessary formalities would be done after your favourable reply.

Sarwat Hussain
    Moradabad

• Vi
      8th of Jun, 2011
    Tata Docomo - SHAME ON SERVICE OF TATA DOCOMO
    TATA DOCOMO
    India

Dear Sir

It is extremely shameful to say that inspite of several complaints by all means ie via customer care, this complaint board site, the TATA DOCOMO officials have not taken any action to deactivate my VOICE MAIL since past one month. Now i have no option left but to knock the court of law for this harassment and loss.
    If the company has any self respect, then it should wake up and immediately resolve the issue but it seems that the company is neither bothered about customer satisfaction nor interested in saving their own name.
    Also for the info of TATA DOCOMO, I will raise this plight through all leading newspapers.
    Regards
    Vijay 904-252-3527

• Ve
      11th of Jun, 2011

my mobile number is 9030496125.it was blocked and asking puk code .please send me the puk code for this sir.

• Vp
      6th of Jul, 2011

My Tata Docomo Mobile PIN blocked, I want PUK code and PIN code, Can You Help me..my number is 7411443276

• Dh

24th of Jul, 2011

9252171198 MY NO MY PUK CODE GIVE ME

26th of Jul, 2011

Hello Sir,
    I am really sorry to inform you that I have accidentally blocked my SIM card and I now require the PUK code. My Tata Docomo no. is 8087577399. Can you please send me my PUK code either on this site or Send it to my e-mail ID - janamy.16793@yahoo.com. Please hurry.
    Hoping to get a reply soon.
    With warmest regards
    Jancy James

28th of Jul, 2011

Hey my sim is blocked, asking for puk my no. Is 7737713108

• G0
      1st of Aug, 2011

sir my mobile no is 9030167288. i forgot my puk number. please send my puk number to 9849842354 number.

• Hi
      7th of Aug, 2011

I WANT MY PUK CODE MOBILE NO 8293510734 and SIM no. is 89910471110025006215, plz help me.

• Mo