[Resolved] Tata Docomoautomatic vas services subscription

On my tata docomo no. Vas services are automatically activated. Even if mobile is kept in locked mode on table the service is activated. Today i made recharge of 100. Immediately after recharge buddy chat service is activated deducting rs. 50.
While i was explaining the issue to customer care, they say you have activated it seems like a magic to me. While taking to customer care live astro service is automatically activated. How did that happened??? (I guess black magic from tata)
For activating service one need to dial 533013 or 543216, i never dialed these nos.In past year. So this is clearly cheating.
Tata is cheating with mobile users by activating vas services automatically.
There is no issue of 100 rs. But cheating is unacceptable and this has happened twice with me.

• Resolution statement

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, May 24, 2010

Hi smilelab,

Hey buddy, please provide us your tata docomo numebr so that we can resolve your problem.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Jul 13, 2010

Hi vic22kar,

We have sent your complaint to our team very soon they will resolve it...

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Mar 25, 2011

Dear Customer

We understand your concern and also the issue that you have faced with us. We apologize for this. We would like to request you to send us your concerned Tata DOCOMO number and exact location details, so that we can check out the best possible solution to resolve your issue on priority from our end. Rest assured it will be taken care. please send us your details on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com

Thanks and Regards,

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Apr 26, 2011

Hi Sandeep,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, May 12, 2011

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Jun 02, 2011

Hi Mohd Shoeb Uddin,

Your complaint has been forwarded too the concerned department and is in process.

• TATA DOCOMO's Response, Jan 06, 2012

Hi Mohan, Junior,
    Your issue has been resolved, Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [protected]@tatadocomomarketing.com

Tata DOCOMO

Ra
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Pr
      Sep 23, 2009
    Tata Docomo - mobile draw
    tata
    [protected]@yahoo.com

as i have recieved ea msg frm d ta-live ad that my number has won750000 pounds in 2009 int'' l mobile draw#6 so may i know the procedure to get it

• Sh
      Oct 04, 2009
    Tata Docomo - false commitment
    docomo post paid connection

dear sir,
    this is a compliant against tata docomo cellular service provider, for commiting a false commitment in terms that the company has barred my outgoingcalls without any reason .

Oct 05, 2009

Respected sir,
    Iam anil staying in hyderabad, that i recieved message to my number ([protected]), i have won 750, 000 pounds in 2009 shell live int"l mobile draw #6. Is it true ? If it is true please tell me the procedure how to get that prize mony.

• 29
      Oct 17, 2009

oye kutreya chup ho ja

• Ta
      Oct 18, 2009

yes this happens very frequently with tata docomo

• Pr
      Dec 13, 2009
    Tata Docomo - cutting more than one paise
    2018
    KOLHAPUR
    India

For every call im been chareges 2 or 1 paise more for call.
    I have register my complaint through net but i m not satified with it .So i request any tata user if u r face same problem then complaint soon

• Sh
      Dec 26, 2009

Hi, i got a massage in my mobile in which they said i have won lpsm amunt of 250000 pounds in shell docomo int'l mobile draw plz let me know is it true or false

• Sm
      May 22, 2010
    Tata Docomo - wrong charging
    India

I went to dive in site which is advertised as free. There i clicked on whts new & portfolio manager to know what it was(Not to download/start service). I got a screen saying ur handset does not support this service. Then i got a sms saying rs.49 has been deducted from ur account. What is the difference between tatas & roadside pickpocket? Dont u think mamata banerjee was right in w.Bengal?

Jul 09, 2010
    Tata Docomo - about blocked sim card

Dear sir,
    my tatadocomo mobile sim card get blocked by mistake . please help me and please unblock it quickly because i am facing problems contacting my relatives.so please unblock it soon .sim card no. is [protected]. reply me .

thank you sir.

Jul 09, 2010

thank you very much.

Jul 10, 2010
    Tata Docomo - ABOUT SIM CARD

Dear sir,
    my tata docomo sim card is get blocked, and it is giving message when i restart my cell that "sim card is rejected" please help me about this. sim card no. is [protected].resolve it soon please.

THAHK YOU.

• Ta
      Jan 27, 2011
    doco mo - Sim card is not activated
    nala road behind dadu hotel
    rourkela
    Indiana

got 250000 G.B.P in 2011 ongoing orange communication mobile PLEASE CONTACT ME

• Nr
      Mar 25, 2011

Tata docomo, thieves and pick pocketers- no difference.

Scamming money, scam, bad service
    Tata docomo is a fraud company. I have been using their sim card since last four months and now during my visit back out of country, did not use for 2-3 weeks, all the balance drained. Again i recharged couple of 100 rs, but to no avail, it did not appear and phone is still blocked, . Talked to dealer, customer service, they have no clues.

Beware tata docomo is scamming your money and recharge, it is very dangerous company. Besides they are technically very bad and in most of bangalore, their signal is very poor.

These frauds must be avoided by all means. They just believe in taking away your money. And your phone will be barred and amount will disappear. In a matter of day i lost much of money after coming back from overseas.

Tata docomo is a scam, it sucks, full of thieves.

Apr 23, 2011
    Tata Docomo - Puk code blocked
    India

Hi, I lost my PUK code for the mobile no [protected], will you please give me the corret puk code for this no.

• Go
      May 11, 2011
    Tata Docomo - Unwanted Service

Dear Team,

Myself Rajendra Samal, Mobile No.+[protected]. On Date :8/5/11, time around 7-8 PM amount of INR 30.00 is deducted from my talk time on behalf of some News Update Service activation. But I have not opted or activated any such kind of service. This kind of unwanted service activation is pathetic. Please do the needful and recover the same amount which is deducted from my account without my information.

• Mo
      Jun 01, 2011
    Tata Docomo - Sim Lock
    India

I am Mohd Shoeb Uddin iam Tata Docomo customer my mobile sim is locked by mistake mobile.no.[protected] PUK code required pls. resolve the issue immediate.

• So
      Jun 04, 2011
    Tata Docomo - network problem
    sovanadak.com

very network problem in our village, i complaint many time in last 1 year but no reseult agenest this issue . than i disied take airtel good network all of country .thank you

Jun 19, 2011

• St
      Jun 22, 2011

I am TATA docomo user. my cell no is [protected]. from many months i am suffering from network problems in messages. When i am sending msg it reaches very late. so please do the needful.

Regards,
    xyz

• Sr
      Jun 25, 2011

I am a tata docomo user. I've been using idea network for the past five years. I thought tata docomo would be better and i ported my number to docomo. But now i realise my decision was wrong. Your network service is one of the worst networks i ever experienced. I'm from kerala and i'm having frequent call drops and the more frustrating problem is related to your edge /gprs service. The signal get lost frequently. No continuous connection is getting. The edge connection is breaking often. A proper action on this complaint and a good network service is expected. If you dont, then you will lose more customers for sure. Regards, sreejesh krishnan. My mob. Number is - [protected]

• Dh
      Jul 13, 2011

plz send me puk code of no. [protected]

• Pa
      Jul 26, 2011
    Tata Docomo - Trouble for recharge
    M.N.D

Dear Sir,
    Refer to my cell No-[protected] of tTATA DOCOMO is getting trouble to recharge from any where at Jamshedpur.Contact with customer care representative on 25.07.11 & 26.07.11 but the ignore to resolve the said problem.Getting lot of trouble to do the phone call.
    Request you to verify the technical problem from your end to ressolve at the earliest.

• Ki
      Aug 05, 2011
    Tata Docomo - BAL DEDUCTION ON NOT USED SERVICES

dear sir,
    i have tata docomo sim of mobile no.[protected]. balance is deducted 30 from my account with no reason and customer care executives MR.DIGAMBER giving information That muy bal dedected due to Video downloading and my handet not configerd for net basicaly my handset is basic handset .so sir plz take necessary action and refund my balance. as soon as possible

• Mo
      Aug 31, 2011

i want the puk code . number of my mobile phone is [protected]

• 82
      Sep 08, 2011

iam Tata Docomo customer my mobile sim is locked by mistake mobile.no.8237716242PUK code required pls. resolve the issue immediate.

• Ju
      Dec 23, 2011

Dear Sir,

I have bought a Tata Docomo sim and I messed it up .
    It now says PUK blocked .I don't know what to do .Please do something about it.
    My no. is: [protected]

Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely .

• Kr
      May 23, 2012

Sir, Myself Krishna Kumar.S pursuing DME in S.B.M POLYTECHNIC, DINDIGUL, TAMILNADU. I have been using TATA Docomo SIM bearing mobile number [protected] from nearly 1 year and i have been using internet service on my mobile from last year. For this purpose, I have activated data plan of Rs 17/- on 23/5/2012, which entitles the user for the usage of 500MB of data for 3 days. On 24/5/2012 i have noticed unusual deduction from my balance. I tried to contact customer care executive, but they are not attending my call. It says our executives are busy when ever i try to contact. This network providers have deducted nearly Rs 21 from my balance for data usage from past 3-4 days, for Games Club Service on Dive-In WAP etc, which I have not activated on my mobile. When i tried to de-activate the services, by calling 155223, it says there are no other services (i have only activate MissCall Alert, N CallerTune) activated on your number. I had around 300MB of free data usage and validity till 25th may 2012 at the time of deduction from my balance for data usage.I request you to kindly do the needful for the refund of the deducted account from my balance. Hoping for the justification Yours faithfully, Krishna Kumar.S.

• Ba
      May 28, 2012
    Tata Docomo - Cancel Tata Docomo Number
    Tele Service Provider
    tatadocomo.com

I lost my tata docomo SIM card No : [protected], Please block or cancel this number, I have already requested 3 times for service provider regarding cancellation of my number but didn't got any response from them.

• Cy
      May 30, 2012
    Tata Docomo - Unnecessary balance deduction and no proper customer service
    tatadocomo.com

They automatically activated some ### in my number "what girls what". y the hell on earth would i want that activated. This is not the 1st time that is happen to me. Every moth they take 30rs automatically and give stupid reasons. People please dont take Docomo. I am going to port 2day :) . Docomo are the biggest looters. No one can stop docomo from stealing thatz in there blood.

• Ji
      Oct 30, 2012
    Tata Docomo - wrong information from customer care
    India

i ported form reliance cdma number [protected] to tata docomo on 26 october, at the time of porting, i was given information that on recharge of 57 i will be given 50 talk time and low calling rates for 2 months. But i only got 1 month low calling rates and no balance. I have called many time to complaint section and now they have say there is no such plan. To be clear by wasting 57 rs i have got nothing.

Oct 31, 2012

hello friends...
    bakwass customers care services...i very tired...

• Sb
      Nov 08, 2012

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Tata DOCOMO

• Ka
      Dec 10, 2012
    Tata Docomo - no of barred
    Individual

Dear Sir,
    I was using a mobile no.[protected] since 2 year. When i was purchase this no in reliance but after 1 year i were porting to tata docomo and this no was running continue.But before 1 month this no was barred by tata docomo. I m not understand that what i do. I hope this fault was made by tata docomo. pls give me well satisfaction.

Pls contact to [protected]
    [protected]

• Ni
      Sep 15, 2014
    Tata Docomo - sim locked
    mumbai
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i locked ma tata docomo sim card in my samsung mobile by going to 'Lock sim' option of security settings.i cannot open ma sim..My mobile number is [protected]..mail me on [protected]@yahoo.com

• Aa
      Oct 03, 2014
    Tata Docomo - sim puk blocked
    India

sir my sim card was blocked by attemping 10 wrong puk codes. its a very vital num to me sir. i kindly request to unblock my sim card sir... plz gve me a reply my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 02, 2014
    Tata Docomo - sim got blocked plzz unblock it
    jjc collge
    khopoli
    maharastra , mumbai , khopoli
    [protected]@gmail.com

I locked the Tata Docomo SIM card in my
    Samsung mobile by going to the "Lock SIM"
    option of Security Settings. But after giving the

Tata Docomo - Sim card is not activated
    krishna ghat road near laxmi temple miraj,416410

I have taken a sim card before 3 days it hasnt activated yet
    Sim card number : [protected]
    Please solve my complaint and help me activate my sim as early as possible
    My email vaibhavkumbhar. [protected]@gmail.com

• Av
      Jan 11, 2015
    Tata Docomo - Unable to lock Sim from other operator
    Kaikhali
    Kolkata
    India

Hi, I have lost my phone.In order to block the sim cad i tried to call tata docomo customer care several time from my other phone but every time the call getting disconnected. My docomonumber wich need to be blocked is:[protected]

• Ku
      May 02, 2015
    Tata Docomo - sim need to unblocked
    Tata
    plot no. 27/D-1. mhada colony. mulund-East
    mulund-East
    Phone: [protected]

Sim get blocked by attempting 10 different pin option. & showing msg as PUK blocked

May 10, 2015
    Tata Docomo - sim lock want puk number
    ggg
    pathardi phata, nashik
    nashik
    Phone: [protected]

My tata docomo sim block. Sim wants PUK number. I don't know this number. My mobile number is [protected]. Please provide me PUK no. My email I'd is [protected]@gmail.com.