TATA CARSWorst car ever

1 Review updated:

Hello, my boyfriend bought me a Tata Indigo in 2007/2008 while I was in hospital after having our son, from day 1 the car had a loud noise and wasn't right, my boyfriend passed away in 2008 of cancer, from then I have had nothing but problems with the car, the electric windows in the front broke, the noise is still there, the passenger door is broken, I had to replace the clutch 3x and the best of all is I was going to visit friends on Christmas day in Pta and the car stopped dead, my kids were crying until someone could come tow us, the whole gearbox broke again, this time I'm told its going to cast R15 000 to R18 000 to fix, where on earth must I get that kind of money to fix it, the car is still in Pta cause I don't have R2000 to get it home . I'm a single mom of 2 young boys, I can't find work and I must walk with my kids everywhere. I'm so disgusted in TATA, its the worst car on the market, I regret every second that I have that car and will tell everyone I know NOT TO BUY a TATA .

Pe
Jan 06, 2015

More TATA CARS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      Mar 09, 2012
    TATA CARS - Pathetic Car Grande
    India

Hi,
    Purchased tata cars. in all the 3 cars i have the issue of injectors (got replaced so many times stil the same problem)

-Sudhanshu