TATA CARS / PROBLEMS AFTER BEEN SERVICED

1 South Africa Review updated:

To whom it may concern

I had my car serviced less than 4 months ago, been a single mom, and my only means of transport, the car gives a rattling noise when idling or driving. It is quite scary. I have had many problems with TATA in the past and want it to stop. I urgently need my car to be taken in..to be check out and not to be charged for, in turn I would like a courtesy car which they cannot give me. It is not my fault that the car is now faulty. What exactly did they do when servicing it...I think not enough.
When my car went in for a service a while back...they never stamped my book or washed my car, how do I know that my car was actually serviced??? After complaing about what had happened, Marlon Lombard from Tata told me to wash my car myself, he also mentioned that I am spoilt. Wow!!! Customer service!!! TATA STICKLAND.
My car needs to be seen to, I pay big money for this piece of metal. BUt besides all this, I need this car to be seen to. Please help.

Rgds
Heather Prinsloo
[protected]

More TATA CARS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      27th of Sep, 2008

Tata has been known as a "noise" car. Even back in my country when the Tata Bus was introduced for public transportation people could not believe noise would come out from every single part of the cabin.

Tata is a very simple vehicle that is build to be service pretty much by any body. If you are not confortable with the Tata dealership just go to somebody else. Dealers "Love You" before and while purchasing your vehicle but, after the sale is done...they do not know you anymore. They are willing to do anything for you during the selling process like: bringing you coffee, driving your new car for you to your home, send someone to take the trade in from you home 100 miles away, etc, etc. But if the next day you come back with your one day new car to complain for mechanical or technical problems they will send you to the service people. If the service people cannot help, they will tell you go and find a claim with the factory...so why waisting time? If is still under warranty call TATA, if you have the car for less than 1 year bring the car to service 5 times and file a claim as Lemon Car if is applicable on your location. Good luck.

• Ra
      19th of Dec, 2008

I agree with that rattling sound after first service. I am facing the same problem. It is ridiculous to hear my Tata people that it happens in winters. What a [censored]. There is no other car which makes such sound. Is it the car or the servicemen (which are mostly young boys playing with the car and tools) who dont know wat they dealing with. I wonder wat NANO will make difference where a car worth 4.5 lac makes sound after first service.