TATA Broadband Internet Connection / Poor customer service and connection

1 India Review updated:

I have been a tata broadband customer for over 5 months now, but the services they provide are really bad. First of all, they are so eager to enroll new customers, but so poor to build the customer relationships. My internet connection is not working since last four days and I have filed complaints after complaints for that. Actually my whole business works through internet and the scenario without connection is a living hell to me.

The service representative , who attends my complaint, comes after two days of filing the complaint and that too around 7 in evening. Then he says there is not ample of light outdoors, so he is not able to view the connection cables and network properly, anyways he says he will be back in another 30 mins and Vanishes for the day.

Next day, he comes again, at the same time in the evening and says the cable is broken and he would need assistance and will call another of his colleague and assures me that it would all be set in an hours time. After another hour I realize that he has vanished again.

Since then I have been calling the customer care, which keeps me waiting for 5-6 minutes before I can talk to someone. On top of it, none of this helps, I even know a few names working in the customer care "Eleen" , " Jayant" etc.

Now I want the company to re-reimburse for my connection loss for equal number of days, it was unattended by them, the time and money lost in phone and in business.

I advice ppl, do not go for TATA broadband internet connection.

Comments

• Ga
      26th of May, 2007

I agree with you that tata broadband is not worth. I had similar problem and the answer was "Sir, it will be okay in next working 48 hours. After working 48 hours I called up and then they said they are feeling sorry from their side but were not able to give reasons why they are taking so much time to get my system connected again. After 5 days they came and finally after 2 days it again stopped connecting.
    Hell with this people.