Tata Aig Maharaksa / Cancellation of policy

India Review updated:
I Have credit card of HSBC and they are collabrated with TATA AIG for health & Life insurance. TATA AIG executive called up me explained about policy, during that conversation I clearly told them that i have other bank policy I don't want to go with TATA AIG, even though they told that we will send document please go through that If you like it then only you accept it otherwise you can go for cancellation. As I recieved the docuement I gone through the document and made a Phone call to them regarding cancellation of polociy then they said that Rs 100/- will deducted from your account. But when I saw my credit bill still they are charging monthly installment towards policy, I was shocked and again made a call to them, then they are saying that cancellation request I am putting after the 45 days. They forget about previous call I made to them, and now they want deduct Rs 3000/- from Credit card. How come it is fair ? When they want customer, they chase like anything. When a customer like to cancel it nobody care about request and they delete the voice records from their database and they say that nothing was recorded on my policy . Please donot accept the phone calls when they are trying to say these kind of things. I want to file case against the TATA AIG. HSBC and TATA AIG are useless.

Comments

Ku
  5th of Mar, 2009
The same thing happened with me. Tata-Aig people chase you and make you listen to them. I just said I dont want the policy in clear simple english.. and my credit card got charged because they have a tieup with them. I have already approached a lawyer who is helping me pursue a case against this fraud company. TATA-AIG is bogus fake insurance company. They just cheat people of their money. I am just running like crazy to get back my money.

-Kumar
Pune.
Sr
  13th of May, 2009
Please inform all others if you are able to cancel the Tata AIG Policy

So that many people will follow.

Srinivasa Reddy.