Tata AIG Insurance / Unprofessional attitude

1 Review updated:

6 Months back I made one Bad Decision to go with Car Insurance at Tata AIG, Their Call Center No does not exist, My self and the Dealer was trying to reach them from Past Two Days, They says they have an local no at Bangalore, even that was not working, further with great difficult we caught hold of the insurance agent and asked to help us in getting the survey person to visit the Showroom, Mr. Ganesh attend the inspection from TATA AIG at Bimal Showroom in whitefield and inspected the Car and found there were small scratches and Dent as it had met with Accident and same was explined but to our surprise he need Two more days to conclude to sancation or not, for an small dent and scratch TATA AIG takes Two days to reply imagine if there was an major disastar, I am sure they will never do the needful and they do not treat their customer very well, I would sincerly recommend not to sign up with TATA AIG anymore, Please do call me on [protected], I shall explain you the Pain I am undergoing with TATA AIG.

Kr

More Tata AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      Sep 15, 2010

Dear Sir,

We understand that you have certain concerns regarding your policy. However in absence of your policy number we are unable investigate the matter.

We request you to kindly send us an email on our email id [protected]@tata-aig.com to address your concenrs appropriately.

Regards,
    Customercare Team
    Tata AIG Life

• Ra
      May 17, 2011
    Tata AIG Insurance - something fishy
    tata AIG insurance
    India

I wanted to end a policy after havign the policy for 4 years, the investment of Rs 200000, went up to 203000.00, basically Rs 3000 in 4 years, but once I asked to witdraw, I received Rs 2001000, seemed within 12 hrs they lost Rs 2000, and they coudl not find or provide me details of how that happened.

If you are using insurance in India, you can be sure tata AIg is suspect to shady practices, you have been warned.

• Ta
      May 18, 2011

Please contact our toll-free 24-Hour Help line at [protected] (for MTNL & BSNL users) or Email us at [protected]@tata-aig.com.
    Tata AIG Life