Tata AIG Insurance / IDV Amount Wrong in Car Insurance Policy
I have renewed my Car Insurance Policy No: [protected] through TATA AIG General Insurance, in which the Total Insured Declared Value is 1, 65, 000 rs/-. But, the customer representative has promised it to be 1, 80, 000 rs/-based on which I have paid 4236 rs/- through Cheque payment. I have the Car Plan Insurance document on which my Signature has been FORGED by TATA AIG Insurance customer representative and the value of my Car has been shown as 1, 65, 000 rs/-. I was not aware of this till the time I have got the Insurance papers in my hand. Since then, I am trying to contact the customer representative, but with no luck. I have given my ICICI cheque CHQ No: 773708 on 06/01/2009 towards the insurance policy. I am following up with the customer care on firstname.lastname@example.org since 19 Jan' 2009.
I have sent a remainder mails more than 10 times, but there's a standard reply from them saying that We are working on your case Following are the things the representative has promised, but for none of them, I have receieved the vouchers.
1) Total Car Insured value: 1, 80, 000 rs/-
2) Free towing facility with in the city limits.
3) 4 general services will be given in that 50% lab our cost free in Tata Aig authorized service point.
4) Every year 2 body washes absolutely free.
5) 1 wheel alignment. 6) 1 wheel balancing free.
7) 25% discount on denting and painting works.
8) 6 months warranty on denting and painting works.
9) Free 3M polishing free once in a year Could you please help me out in resolving it.
After following up with customer care, they have sent me a mail saying that I have withdrawn the complaint from them, which in reality I have not done it. This has happened for the second time. I haven't given any such application to AIG, the signature is not mine and it has been forged. I have not sent any request to withdraw the complaint. This is a 420 forgery case.
1) The insured value of the Car has been reduced by 15, 000 rs/- 2) I have tried reaching the customer executive number of times, which have caused mental trauma from last three months. I think I should be compensated for the same 3) Because of the FORGERY, I have lost trust on my Insurer. Since its a 420 case, I think I should be compensated for the same. 4) Currently I am not aware of actual value of my assets. If something goes wrong, who will be responsible for this.