Tata Aig / HSBC - Maharaksha Policy / insurance money taken from my a/c without my permission
Last year in May I signed up for a Accident Policy from Tata Aig & promoted by Hsbc who pushed it thru. It expired on 26.May.2007. This year they wanted to renew it, so I asked them to answer a question, they called about 2-3 times & then a person called Mary from Tata seems to have authorised it and monthly money is being taken though no permission has been taken from me.
Hsbc asks me to contact Tata Aig, Tata Aig at a number provided by Hsbc ask me to call Mumbai. I claled the 1800 no today & spoke to Monica, who said the policy had lapsed. She asked for the Hsbc CC number, gave & she could not find anything. No record at all.
As a former employee of Hsbc I can confirm they make money by cheating people but indulge in big talk.
I will be taking this to the Ombudsman.
More Tata Aig / HSBC - Maharaksha Policy Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies