TATA AIG / Policy No.C030016242 - Ashish Pravasi

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sirs,

I have received the above policy document giving contract conditions etc. The policy was taken through your Agent Code [protected] Mr. Pawankumar Chandradev and the office code is AH01.

On scrutiny of the policy document sent to me I observe that the conditions laid down are quite different than what your agent has told me. Your agent had advised me that even illness requiring 3 days or more hospitalisation for any ailment can be reimbursed by the Tata AIG. However, from the policy I observe that only critical illness and death are included in the policy. This is quite contrary to the conditions stated by your agent. Your agent had not obtained my signature on the form giving details of different plan and had, it appears, signed himself. If he had obtained my signature on this document, I would have come to know the exact benefit offered by Tata AIG. I would request you to kindly clarify these matters immediately as I don't think the present policy offered to me now is not suitable for my purpose. Besides, I also observe that the General Amendment form also does not contain my signature. These things are highly irregular and I am constrained to bring these matters to your knowledge for remedial action.

It is possible, I may be either required to change the plan or request you to cancel the policy and seek refund of the amount paid, depending on your reply. I shall look forward for your reply at the earliest to enable me take due action.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Ashish Pravasi
53, Dadi Colony, Prabha Road,
Godhra-389 001, Gujarat.

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Nov, 2007

Yes, this insurance companies are Scam in issued the health policy.

• As
      18th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sirs,

Policy No.C030016242 -

I have received the above policy document giving contract conditions etc. The policy was taken through your Agent Code 001132486 Mr. Pawankumar Chandradev and the office code is AH01.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Ashish Pravasi
    53, Dadi Colony, Prabha Road,
    Godhra-389 001, Gujarat.

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,

how to check my policy number details.

POLICY NO : 015036740700

NAME : JAYACHANDRAN E.K

I NEED MY POLICY NUMBER DETAILS AND HOW TO CONFORM MY POLICY NUMBER

THANKS AND REGARDS

SUMESH.V

REPLAY SOON

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2008

I am pursuing MBA full time program from ICFAI national college. I have done my SIP(summer internship program} from TATA AIG life insurance at Kanpur under the company guide Mr. ANUJ SHRIVASTAVA. I had given 10 recruitments & 4 policies of worth Rs.25000(one time policy).duration of my SIP was( april2008-jult08) but till now, my candidates whom I recruited during SIP didn't get any training & exam date, whenever I asked Mr.ANUJ SHRIVASTAVA for training and exam dates he told me that there is no examination schedule from IRDA side at right now.these recruitment I had given tn the first week of may.I am in big problem, pls do something for me because they all wants a specific reply & he also didn’t provide me stipend, my commission & PPO for that he promised with me. I live in allahabad so it is difficult for me to reach there .He also made false promises with my faculty guide Mr. AVINASH CHAND (faculty of Kanpur)you can ask the details with him also. Pls solve my matter as soon as possible.
    E-mail ID of Mr. Avinash chand (inc.avinash@gmail.com).
    Contact Mr. Anuj shrivastava- 9935305350