Tasty Treats Bakery / Bad Employer

1 308 Ballyfermot Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10Dublin, Ireland
Phone: 016263651

I have worked for Tasty Treats Bakery in Ballyfermot Dublin 10 for several years as a confectioner until recently when I left because I couldn't get an increase in salary after many years of service with no increase for my hard work. The extreme bad working conditions no proper changing rooms for staff, no canteen for staff to have your lunch or break. The wages paid are far below standard, there is no H.A.C.C.P policy in place. The overall hygiene conditions of the bakery and confectionery areas are well below standards. I had several reasons for leaving Tasty Treats Bakery not only because of poor salary, poor conditions, but also because of the workforce, The Irish staff working in tasty treats bakery are the ladies working in the shop. But behind the scenes in the bakery and confectionery area there is not one Irish staff member present working for Mr Stephen Couglin Managing Director, age discriminates and also is anti Irish when it comes to working in his baker. I mean no offense to Polish people whatsoever buy why dose Mr Stephen Couglin only employee polish Bakers and Confectioners, Polish Cleaners, Polish van drivers. If this is not discrimination against Irish workforce I don't know what is. the Irish workforce including the Irish consumer should not tolerate this from any Irish employer.

Martin