Target.com / multiple online orders - cancelled

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Two of my recent orders placed on target.com during Black Friday sales were cancelled more than a week after placing the orders, allegedly because "cannot find product available". What does this mean? How can a online vendor not have product available, while taking credit card numbers and orders? I'm not ever buying from target.com again!!!

Comments

• Ta
      24th of Dec, 2010

I think they should give rain checks...they did this to me as well. I actually ordered on December 2nd and they cancelled it from my order a week later. When I complained I recieved some form letters from India.
    I told them I wanted the item and was willing to wait till it came back in stock (and they told me in the email it would be back in stock) ...they then offered me $5 off. The customer service sucks ...I want the price that was online and the frees hipping that was also there...I'm so disgusted. They really could care less.

24th of Dec, 2010

Gagging @gkenigmatic comment...nice that they have their customer service commenting on here. You screw the customer...and thats ok. Wow really thought target was better then that. India...that explains a lot...need to keep your customer service where the stores are. ...sad.

24th of Dec, 2010

Well here we are christmas eve and I'm without my childs gift because target.con decided to cancel my order and I guess send me some email stating such. Well didn't see the email...and now hearing I won't get the item EVER (even when its back in stock), nor will I get the price that was online, or the free shipping.I wasted my time placing my order and shopping with target. Instead I get an nice form letter that basically says "screw you customer"..." we don't care that we allowed you to order and wait for this item. And no you can't have a rain check. Very nice customer service...bet they are laughing in India

24th of Dec, 2010

get real... do you live on here? target customer service is creepy and so are u