Target / fraudulent return prices
My daughter received a gift (dress) from Target and it was too big for her. We went to Target in Woodbury, MN to asked Customer Service if we could do an even exchange for a smaller size but the associate named Dan and his supervisor named Kristen said they were only going to give us the sale price for the dress even though the dress is not on sale. Basically, Target is automatically reducing the full price on your return item without a receipt making your store credit less than the item was purchase for by the gift giver. I understand they have a two times a year policy on items without a receipt but stealing from consumers this way is not right.
After this incident and many others where I have lost my receipt and tried to return the product, I will definitely try not to shop at Target and take my business elsewhere. That includes tell everyone I know (family, friends, and co-workers) not to buy things at Target.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - ordering online
- Target Brands - woodlands store invaded my privacy and cursed at me 
- Target Brands - chandelier I ordered (i’d give you the number but I think it was wrong on my slip and it’s discontinued so not online)
- Target Brands - up & up deep cleaning pore strips
- Target Brands - target truck driver #554203